My Freakshow Roommate

The Big Cat

Man, I saw this thread title and said to myself "This ought to be good. No thread with a title "My Freakshow Roommate" can be bad."

Boy, was I ever wrong. How the hell do you make a "My Freakshow Roommate" post that boring?

Man, I saw this thread title and said to myself "This ought to be good. No thread with a title "My Freakshow Roommate" can be bad."

Boy, was I ever wrong. How the hell do you make a "My Freakshow Roommate" post that boring?

Thread Starter cancels Title Thread in most cases...

It's sort of a bummer because we used to be very close friends, but alas, she suffers from IBS and night terrors, so it's tough to sweat the small stuff.

If I were on Jeopordy, my question would be "What is Scared Sh!tless?"

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked Billy?

My story is boring!! Vaffanculo paisano!

Ok so let me get this straight.....your unattractive ex-female roomate who never even gave you a BJ and takes dumps every 15 minutes causing your bathroom to smell like complete sh*t all day moved out.............what am I missing here, I would have kicked that biatch out a long time ago.

Ok so let me get this straight.....your unattractive ex-female roomate who never even gave you a BJ and takes dumps every 15 minutes causing your bathroom to smell like complete sh*t all day moved out.............what am I missing here, I would have kicked that biatch out a long time ago.

Haha, she caused way more problems than I chose to add here. In fact, for a long time I wanted to make a venting list to share with y'all, just to be sure that I wasn't the one who was COMPLETELY OUT OF MY MIND.

The point was, on top of all this crap (pun intended), she blew town and set us up to live with a kid who (in all likelihood) has mild Auspbergers.

And said Aussie has dreams of being a comedian, hence his youtube stardom.

so you swapped out a chick with a problem with her "a$$ burgers" for an "a$$ munch" with Ausbergers.....

Haha, she caused way more problems than I chose to add here. In fact, for a long time I wanted to make a venting list to share with y'all, just to be sure that I wasn't the one who was COMPLETELY OUT OF MY MIND.

The point was, on top of all this crap (pun intended), she blew town and set us up to live with a kid who (in all likelihood) has mild Auspbergers.

What makes you think that the posts here don't make you completely out of your mind? You are , just not in this case.

No no, he does not have the social/comedic/intellectual moxie to understand the concept of "tongue in cheek." That, my friend, is the real-deal.

Watch his standup and you'll understand.

It's a pretty fair representation of his creepiness. Of course said creepiness is magnified greatly when sharing a living space for 4.5 weeks.

Does he ride his bike to work? I could run him over for you when he blows through a stop sign. :ph34r: