Ok we are Bills fans

But with the UB Bulls slowly becoming a competitive team in the MAC, don't you think it's probably more interesting to go to their home opener tomorrow than to go to the Bills preseason game?

(by the way who's responsible for this stupid scheduling with both games at the same time?!!)

The NFL looks to play all final exhibitions before the Saturday prior to opening day. The Bulls -due specifically to their rise you attest to- get some national exposure as their opener will be televised in many parts of the country. Were it not for UB's coming of age, most Bills fans would care less, IMO.

But with the UB Bulls slowly becoming a competitive team in the MAC, don't you think it's probably more interesting to go to their home opener tomorrow than to go to the Bills preseason game?

(by the way who's responsible for this stupid scheduling with both games at the same time?!!)

There was a recent article (Buffalo News?) discussing this. Apparently the Bills and UB have a very good relationship, and the games being scheduled on the same night was simply a result of a communication mixup -- by the time both parties discovered what had happened, it was too late to change either game.

Personally, knowing the Bills are only playing not to get hurt and the scrubs will be in early, I'd opt for the Bulls if I was in town. I can watch the Bills replay Saturday morning on NFL Network.

It's pre-season, what's the big deal? I usually give my tickets away for the pre-season. It's bad enough I have to pay full price for a ticket to that crap. I am not going to add to it with parking, beer, and food expenses as well, and then leave half way through a very boring game with backups playing. I would think there should be a lot more interest in going to the Bulls game than the Bills game, and as a matter of fact I will be at the Bulls game. Looking forward to it, GO BULLS!!!!

Furthermore (and not to turn this into anything political), but tomorrow night is Obama's acceptance speech. I know that has come up here in Cincy, as the UC Bearcats have their first home game tomorrow night as well and people are trying to estimate attendance.