You know I dont hardly ever do this but I am calling out a

I am just really impressed with your knowledge of sports and the Bills in general....

I mean..I try not to steriotype.....but you are a female and you have better knowledge then a lot of the "male armchair quarterbacks"

:wallbash:

Translation: I'm a sexist pig and have just proven it by this thread.

I am just really impressed with your knowledge of sports and the Bills in general....

I mean..I try not to steriotype.....but you are a female and you have better knowledge then a lot of the "male armchair quarterbacks"

translation: what is ur personal email, i am a stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be the bank called, and the check cleared? :wallbash:

I don't know why this is in off-the-wall, but I'd like to add my two cents in praise of Lori. Her game previews are top-notch and are much more comprehensive than what is found in the local daily papers.

From one writer to another - you're the cat's pajamas, Lori :ph34r:

I moved it from the Wall. To be honest, I appreciate the kind words, but I'm also a little embarrassed when someone does this. Guess I haven't yet learned how to deal with ego-stroking ...

John, thank you for the compliment. And Steely, he meant no harm.

Lol. Sort of. I mean, really.. how many girls get as into football as any guy you know. I don't even know a girl who can name anyone on the Bills past JP Losman.

Let's see...Lori, jan, cablelady, #89, me...

I moved it from the Wall. To be honest, I appreciate the kind words, but I'm also a little embarrassed when someone does this. Guess I haven't yet learned how to deal with ego-stroking ...

I know I'm just amazed by people who think women can't know about sports. Like this mook.

And Lana. :ph34r:

Who are you anyway?

Lori, I applaud your efforts, you should be writing for a more mainstream outlet, hoping that something like that materializes, your insight and analysis is actually scary

Lori you are quite welcome...and no I didnt mean any offense (I am not sure if Dan is kidding or not but..) It isn't a compliment in spite of the fact that Lori is a woman...it is just that when you add on the fact that she IS a female (most of the females I know just dont get into football that much) and has a better grasp then most men that is deserving of compliment as well.

I know he didn't mean any harm but it's a comment that shows a societal bias.

Lori you are quite welcome...and no I didnt mean any offense (I am not sure if Dan is kidding or not but..) It isn't a compliment in spite of the fact that Lori is a woman...it is just that when you add on the fact that she IS a female (most of the females I know just dont get into football that much) and has a better grasp then most men that is deserving of compliment as well.

As I said I know you didn't mean any harm but it shows some bias toward women. A friend of mine is Mexican who was born in this country and she gets the "You really speak well." comments. They don't mean any harm but it shows an underlying bias.

It's a little pet peave of mine. Sorry if you took it too seriously.