Hot for Sister??????

I had a couple of younger nuns as teachers in elementary school that weren't bad looking. One of them turned out to be the biological sister of one of my eventual high school friends. Years later when I went to his father's funeral, they were there together. They had quit the order and were now "partners". Oh what must have gone on in that convent after school.

This is a disgrace to the Catholic Church and these nuns should be censured from doing so and then excommunicated if they provide such ridiculous behavior.

I'll rate it as cheesy...make sure that it doesn't happen again...but excommunication? For iffy judgement?

Such is very, very rarely invoked. Often abused for political power reasons in years long ago.

Shunning someone from communal worship is not lightly taken. Our Savior died for forgiveness of our sins. Don't you ever, ever forget that.

These Nuns are not turning their back on Jesus.

I can't wait to see the habit competition. :angry:

They are obsessive compulsive?

He probably likes a nice rack.

B-)

I'd hit it :P

With a ruler?

"We are not going to parade nuns in bathing suits," Rungi said by telephone from his town of Mondragone. "But being ugly is not a requirement for becoming a nun. External beauty is gift from God, and we mustn't hide it."

What's the point then. :lol:

I don't know...has anyone ever known an attractive nun?

I remember Heather Langenkamp's character on Just the Ten of Us wanting to be a nun. Now Heather was pretty hot back then, and still is for 44 years old, but that was a TV show! :angry:

I don't know...has anyone ever known an attractive nun?

I remember Heather Langenkamp's character on Just the Ten of Us wanting to be a nun. Now Heather was pretty hot back then, and still is for 44 years old, but that was a TV show! :angry:

My college course's advisor was Sister Monica. She never wore a habit and was about 50. When she was younger she was probably really hot!

Nuns swear too. My father's cousin is a nun. She was over at our house for a picnic and she was talking about a near car accident she had. She said "...And the Son of a B word cut me off..." Our jaws dropped and she was laughing and said "we swear too."

I've done cases in Juvenile Court with this public defender who is a nun.

She's a tireless and zealous advocate for her clients, and an excellent lawyer. I've been told she has a bit of a temper, too. I'd like to see her get upset...she looks like a stiff gust of wind could blow her over. :nana: