Troy vincent out 3-4 more weeks!

Rudyc80

Wow....thats means more big plays on Mcgee/Thomas side of the field.

Well at least Milloy is coming back...now we can blitz and not worry about Wire killing us!

78247[/snapback]

Damn this season is going to be a near washout for Vincent.

He can miss the Cards game no problem.  They might not even need him for the Jets game, seeing how well they played in Jersey without him, but also without Milloy who will be back.  They DO need him however for the Pats game.

78269[/snapback]

Even though Wire killed us in the 1st Pats game, that was at home. Fighting the Pats and the crowd and the refs in Primetime....I don't think Ronnie Lott would help us in that game.

Even though Wire killed us in the 1st Pats game, that was at home.  Fighting the Pats and the crowd and the refs in Primetime....I don't think Ronnie Lott would help us in that game.

78285[/snapback]

With Milloy, Vincent, Jennings, Losman, and possibly Teague being back (for that game, versus the first game), Adams' frustrations being heard and heeded, the Bills can more than matchup on-the-field with the Patsies. As for the zebras, hopefully with the Pats already breaking the winning streak and/or having it ended by the Jets or someone else, they won't be out to screw the Bills as much as they did with those 17 points.

He can miss the Cards game no problem.

Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and Bryant Johnson in a Denny Green offense?

I can think of few other games I'd rather have Vincent miss.

Beware the Cards, Buff; like the Bills I think they are a team that is much better than their current record and wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them end up .500.

Cya

Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and Bryant Johnson in a Denny Green offense?

I can think of few other games I'd rather have Vincent miss.

Agree on Fitz, disagree on Johnson, and Boldin is supposed to miss the game. If he plays, THEN I want Vincent. However it seems like the team wants to shut-down Boldin until the week after they play Buffalo

Beware the Cards, Buff; like the Bills I think they are a team that is much better than their current record and wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them end up .500.

Very possible.

Guest Crutzfield-Jacob Bills
With Milloy, Vincent, Jennings, Losman, and possibly Teague being back (for that game, versus the first game), Adams' frustrations being heard and heeded, the Bills can more than matchup on-the-field with the Patsies.  As for the zebras, hopefully with the Pats already breaking the winning streak and/or having it ended by the Jets or someone else, they won't be out to screw the Bills as much as they did with those 17 points.

78290[/snapback]

I agree. The Bills are 10 times better than the Pats especially with coy wire.

I agree. The Bills are 10 times better than the Pats especially with coy wire.

78493[/snapback]

I don't know about "10 times better," but they kicked the Pats' asses in Buffalo. If not for stevestojantty officiating, something your prion-riddled mind chooses not to see because of dementia or weak character, the Bills would have won it easily, WITH Coy Wire and the loss of 3 starters during the game. I just hope in the rematch that the Bills take out Wilfork, Law, and Light and see where that leaves the Pats.