New Tim Horton's to be located near The Ralph

Golden Wheels

The Orchard Park Town Board on Wednesday approved construction of a Tim Hortons outlet at 3878 Southwestern Blvd. near Abbott Road.

The planning board had recommended approval of the 3,080-square-foot building, situated on a lot slightly smaller than one acre.

The site will have "queuing" capacity for the drive-through line, reducing spillover onto the street that interferes with traffic, officials said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/419912.html?imw=Y

Damn. Wish they had Timmy Ho's where I live. It's nothing but Charbucks and Dunkin Blownuts.

The Orchard Park Town Board on Wednesday approved construction of a Tim Hortons outlet at 3878 Southwestern Blvd. near Abbott Road.

The planning board had recommended approval of the 3,080-square-foot building, situated on a lot slightly smaller than one acre.

The site will have "queuing" capacity for the drive-through line, reducing spillover onto the street that interferes with traffic, officials said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/419912.html?imw=Y

Damn. Wish they had Timmy Ho's where I live. It's nothing but Charbucks and Dunkin Blownuts.

I can't believe how some people would rather wait 15 minutes in a line of cars that blocks traffic than get off their fat asses, and actually go inside! Think of all the time and gas you'd save.

I can't believe how some people would rather wait 15 minutes in a line of cars that blocks traffic than get off their fat asses, and actually go inside! Think of all the time and gas you'd save.

I always go in, unless one of the following conditions hold true:

1. I have both kids in the car with me but my wife is not along for the trip. More hassle than it's worth.

2. There's no one at the drive through.

Most of the time, though, when stopping on the way to/from work or when the whole family is in the car, it's a lot quicker to just up and run in real quick.

I've actually gone inside Timmy Ho's when the drive thru line looked abusively long, and then watched as the car I was behind continues to zip forward and is gone before I have my coffee, donut, and change. They do have that drive thru down to a science.

And fwiw, shutting the car off and restarting uses more gas than idle.

Yay...crappy pastries for all.

Yup, now that they don't bake fresh anymore and are basically just heating up frozen dough now its not the same and the quality has gone down.

As for Tim Hortons, if you really want to see how bad it is here in Canada, come down to Welland Ontario (outside of St. Catahrines/Niagara Falls). I think we have the most Timmies per person. We have 2 about 1 minute from each other down Niagara street (it used to be 3 if you counted the one that was inside a Zellers department store)