Take the Political Compass test

JK2000

+4.75

+4.36

This site is wrong (probably written by lefties) as I think that Bush should be just about in the middle of the whole thing instead of in the upper right.

If it was written by lefties why are virtually all the dems in the upper right as well?

It goes back into our economy... and then China's :thumbsup:

But... but... but what about the poor?

You know the truly stupid thing is this idea we can give to the poor better than charity by forced theft and then after the country goes bankrupt everyone becomes poor. I almost think that's the entire intention of the DNC.

But... but... but what about the poor?

You know the truly stupid thing is this idea we can give to the poor better than charity by forced theft and then after the country goes bankrupt everyone becomes poor. I almost think that's the entire intention of the DNC.

:thumbsup::w00t:

Like DC Tom said about how I said we would be in a full blown depression right now if it was any other time in previous history... What's keeping us out of it (depression)... I think he mentioned something about the shear size of the US' GNP.

:thumbsup::w00t:

Like DC Tom said about how I said we would be in a full blown depression right now if it was any other time in previous history... What's keeping us out of it (depression)... I think he mentioned something about the shear size of the US' GNP.

I don't think that was me who said that.

:lol:

I thought it was you... Maybe I misquoted you? What exactly is keeping us out of a full blown depresssion?

Zoloft.

Oh, wait, you mean economic...off the top of my head, deficit government spending, the Fed's mad scramble to keep market liquidity from drying up (e.g. Bear-Stearns), and the fact that the credit market meltdown hasn't yet reverberated through the entire economy yet. Wait until GM has to start slashing and burning their operations because they can't float a bond issue.

But really, I don't think I ever said anything about it, aside to point out that we're not yet in one, and that they usually aren't identified as such until they're over. Personally, if credible organizations started saying "We've been in an economic depression since blah blah blah...", I'd take it as a positive sign.