Biden is the man

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Messiah actually said "The next President of the United States" when introducing Biden today.

:):(:D

I guess there were no teleprompters around, huh barry?

The gift that keeps on giving.

Biden's a Gore-eqsue tool.

Meaning what?

The Messiah actually said "The next President of the United States" when introducing Biden today.

:):(:D

I guess there were no teleprompters around, huh barry?

The gift that keeps on giving.

Does that mean you dont think "he must have done good" today?

The Messiah actually said "The next President of the United States" when introducing Biden today. :):(:D I guess there were no teleprompters around, huh barry?The gift that keeps on giving.
Y do u lie? I saw the whole intro and did not hear that. If McCain wants to run ads regarding Bidens criticism of Obama he better not choose Mitt than.

You mean like Homeland Security and NCLB? Bipartisanship combines the evil party with the stupid one. Very rare that it's a good thing.

How do you tell which is which?

Personally, my preference is the "do nothing" Congresses, because when they aren't passing new legislation they aren't giving my money to somebody else.

Personally, my preference is the "do nothing" Congresses, because when they aren't passing new legislation they aren't giving my money to somebody else.

I swear to God, if you elect me as your President, I'll promise nothing other than I will veto EVERY bill that passes through the Oval Office.

Because if Congress can't override a presidential veto, it's probably a sh------- law to begin with.

I swear to God, if you elect me as your President, I'll promise nothing other than I will veto EVERY bill that passes through the Oval Office.

Because if Congress can't override a presidential veto, it's probably a sh------- law to begin with.

Interesting thought. It would leave you more time to handle the other job requirements.

I doubt though that the US electorate is ready for a President that is unstable enough to try to correct Molton's rantings over dozens of pages in hundreds of threads. :thumbsup:

Don't know much about Biden, but from what i hear here and elsewhere that does not look like a bad choice: The only thing republicans seem to find to attack him is that he's a friend of MacCain!

Well, there are some serious pro's to him...but many serious con's as well.

Pro's:

-Extremely Experienced (Foreign Policy, National Security). Experience that Obama himself does not have.

-The "Safe" choice. The other options were too inexperienced and would have been chided for their "inexperience"

-Very energetic. A fighter. Probably one of the better "attack dogs" for McCain since he knows him so well.

Con's:

-Hard to explain him as a "Change" candidate. My favorite line from yesterday was Obama saying that Biden has "Been bringing Change to Washington for decades". Really Mr. Obama...is THAT the kind of change you are talkin about?

-Comes from Delaware. They are spinning hard to make him from Pennsylvania...but he is Delawares Senator. Delaware is pretty Blue already.

-Says stupid things on occasion. i.e. (and im paraphrasing). "Delaware has alot of indian immigrants..you can hardly go into a 711 without an indian accent" and "Barack Obama is the first clean and articulate mainstream African American to run for president". Just boneheaded comments. If he makes many of these, he could be a big liability.

-Hard to explain him as a "Change" candidate. My favorite line from yesterday was Obama saying that Biden has "Been bringing Change to Washington for decades". Really Mr. Obama...is THAT the kind of change you are talkin about?

Yeah that made me laugh

-Comes from Delaware. They are spinning hard to make him from Pennsylvania...but he is Delawares Senator. Delaware is pretty Blue already.

On the flip side, the Republicans will spin Romney as being from Michigan