Biden is the man

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really?

Let the games begin :)

HA! If the republicons are going to try and make controversy out of that I wish them a lot of luck.

Awhile ago I thought the choice would have been Richardson, more recently I was kind of hoping Hillary, now while never a big Biden fan I think the choice serves its purpose.

A pretty simple, safe choice. No controversy here.

EGYLM,

What do you think about the whole thing with Biden stealing speeches and stuff like that? I know this will get him the votes of Patriots fans but that is a dem state anyway. Do you think it will bug people who aren't thieves and cheaters at all?

Its not bad for the country. On the other hand, I can't see it as anything but a negative for Obama's campaign that his own VP was endorsing McCain in that spot just four years ago.

Who could blame him....a pair of bumbling morons ended up with the nominations that year

How does that grape Kool-Aid taste? Does it have an slight taste of burnt almonds?

Wacka- I just want to let you know that you owe me a new monitor. I followed the instructions on your signature and ruined my old one. :)

Its not bad for the country. On the other hand, I can't see it as anything but a negative for Obama's campaign that his own VP was endorsing McCain in that spot just four years ago.

Four years ago McCain was still a maverick who took both Bush and the religious right to task. Now he walks lockstep with Bush and the religious right in order to appease the Republican base. He's either changed or is pandering.

The fact of the matter is the country is a wreck...

It really comes down to two choices:

1. Stay the course with McBush and watch the country sink deeper.

2. Try something new with Obama.

If you leave it up to most Americans... The will be paralyzed with fear and we will get stuck with the known value... That is number one on my above list.

You can spilt hairs all you like, we know what McCain brings to the table.

Were you better off 8-10 years ago or are you better off today?

Like your avatar. :)

The Tampon Ticket.

Can't say I thought of it myself.

Last night before bed (1 AM) I checked the internet and saw that Biden had been blessed by the Messiah. Saw it on a real politics board I also frequent, and thought it was great.