For those of you who missed it...

Mike32282

Here's a question...why was a winless team choreographing end zone celebrations? This team has some real character issues. The big names can cost us 15 yard penalty after 15 yard penalty with no reprocussions. You'd think a 0-4 team would have more to worry about than end zone celebrations. This team is a joke.

Unbelievable.

79859[/snapback]

Did you forget to hit the sarcasm button ?

I was there. IT WAS AWESOME ! It was worth the 15 yard penalty.

B)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you forget to hit the sarcasm button ?

I was there. IT WAS AWESOME ! It was worth the 15 yard penalty.

B)

79881[/snapback]

Sarcasm? Yeah right.

I've got another question...have you ever seen the New Engalnd Patriots even once do a choreographed end zone celebration during their 19 game winning streak?

Doing in-your-face stuff like this when you are an 0-4 team is just plain stupid.

Sarcasm? Yeah right.

I've got another question...have you ever seen the New Engalnd Patriots even once do a choreographed end zone celebration during their 19 game winning streak?

Doing in-your-face stuff like this when you are an 0-4 team is just plain stupid.

79917[/snapback]

First of all.....it WASN'T choreographed. It was totally spontaneous.

Second of all......it wasn't in-your-face.

Third of all......I don't watch the patriots.

:w00t:

Sarcasm? Yeah right.

79917[/snapback]

Yeah, I've sees Tom Brady molesting his receivers and linemen after TD's. You could call that "choreographed."

First of all.....it WASN'T choreographed. It was totally spontaneous.

Second of all......it wasn't in-your-face.

Third of all......I don't watch the patriots.

:lol:

79923[/snapback]

Oh please. Any celebration that contains rolling the football like a bowling ball into the goal post was previously thought of and practiced. You're kidding yourself to think otherwise.

Ever since the skins "fun bunch" this was outlawed by the NFL because it IS an in-your-face preconceived celebration. What ever happened to just spiking the ball and high fiving your teamates?

You haven't seen them against the Bills? Although the refs have helped them out on numerous occations, that team plays the game the way it was meant to be played. The Bills players could learn a thing or two from them.

Bills fans used to hold Thurman's ball flip to the refs as a badge of honor. Guess those days are gone.

:w00t:

Guest Crutzfield-Jacob Bills

I agree. It's fun being an unquestioning, unrepentant homer.

Also, the Bills AFC championship rings are clearly superior to the Pats SB rings.