For those of you who missed it...

Mike32282

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crutzfield-Jacob Bills

I agree. You're the biggest homer this side of Big Fairie in Indiana.

You would have thought the Bills are SB champions, the way you prattle on and defend every stupid action and ineffectual player.

it appears that the ref was already thinking in his head. ok, the bills just scored a touch down and there was no holding should i throw the flag even though they didn't do anything wrong this time... go ahead spikes bowl.. and i'm gonna let the little yellow demon loose. oh you just bowled. here it goes!

it appears that the ref was already thinking in his head. ok, the bills just scored a touch down and there was no holding should i throw the flag even though they didn't do anything wrong this time...  go ahead spikes bowl..  and i'm gonna let the little yellow demon loose.  oh you just bowled.  here it goes!

79359[/snapback]

:unsure::huh: Yeah, it does seem like the Ref was waiting to flag us for something. :D

Here's a question...why was a winless team choreographing end zone celebrations? This team has some real character issues. The big names can cost us 15 yard penalty after 15 yard penalty with no reprocussions. You'd think a 0-4 team would have more to worry about than end zone celebrations. This team is a joke.

Unbelievable.