Seriously

Is Obama whitening his hair? My brother pointed it out back in the spring, but lately it looks like he was just out in a snow storm. Or its natural and he just stopped dying it black. Even my wife pointed it out while watching Saddleback the other night, and it looked REALLY white just now when he's in that coffee shop and reporters are asking about his VP choice.

Regardless, I think he's doing it to look older/more experienced.

I'm watching an Obama rally right now and he mentioned at the beginning (about half an hour or so ago) that he started going grey after he started running for President (which by his own words was 19 months ago, even joking that children had been born and started walking since then)

y

The rally is at a local high school (Oscar Smith HS, Chesapeake VA)

A couple things I've noticed....

Obama sounds like he's picking up on Hillary's Populist themes

Is the election between Obama and McCain or Obama and Bush? Sounds like he's running against Bush

Excellent speaker. Could make a ton of money as a motivational speaker. Or go in business selling OrangeGlo with Billy Mays

The crowd behind Obama where the main camera is facing has a good mix of black and white. The rest of the crowd is not so mixed, if you catch my drift

They're into the town hall part of the rally and Obama is taking questions from the audience (some of whom you can see holding the microphone in one hand and their script in their other)