Teaching not a real job?

Wacka

Teaching not a real job?

Where are her handlers?

In a USA Today article, she said about Laura Bush:  "...But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up."

One more in a long list of strange statements.

77828[/snapback]

i gotta think terayza is going to get stuffed in a closet by her husband for the next couple of weeks.

If Kerry wins I think she will be an incredible embarassment for the White House. She doesn't know when to shut up.

77848[/snapback]

No disrespect to her intended...but she'll figure it out. For better or worse, Hilary Clinton expected the mantle of "First Lady" to earn her some actual responsibility in government, and Congress rapidly beat that idea out of her head over her health care plan, after which she seemed to learn to accept the public role of "meaningless figurehead". If the role and title of "First Lady" can subdue Hilary Clinton, I have to believe Teresa Heinz-Kerry wouldn't stand much of a chance against it, either.

Teaching not a real job?

Where are her handlers?

In a USA Today article, she said about Laura Bush:  "...But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up."

77828[/snapback]

I just heard on the news 10 minutes ago that an apology has already been issued. Teresa said that she had forgotten that Mrs. Bush was a librarian and that it is an important job.

This is no joke, they really have already tried to clean t up. The problem is, she has a huge pattern of this kind of off the cuff comments. Those of us who know, understand that it comes from her elitist attitudes, but for everyone else they just think that she miss-spoke a little tiny bit)

I just heard on the news 10 minutes ago that an apology has already been issued. Teresa said that she had forgotten that Mrs. Bush was a librarian and that it is an important job.

"Karen Hughes, an adviser to President Bush (news - web sites), criticized Heinz Kerry's remarks as "indicative of an unfortunate mind-set that seeks to divide women based on who works at home and who works outside the home." "

I guess Karen Hughes forgot that Laura worked outside the home as well.

Who cares what the wives say - their job as first lady is to host dinner parties.

Teaching not a real job?

Where are her handlers?

77828[/snapback]

Yup, she's a class act all the way. People thought Nancy Reagan was a snob? Just wait and see what happens if we get four years of this C U Next Tuesday.

"Karen Hughes, an adviser to President Bush (news - web sites), criticized Heinz Kerry's remarks as "indicative of an unfortunate mind-set that seeks to divide women based on who works at home and who works outside the home." "

I guess Karen Hughes forgot that Laura worked outside the home as well.

Who cares what the wives say - their job as first lady is to host dinner parties.

77913[/snapback]

I remember when Bush got in hot water when the Chinese premier (or some high-ranking Chinese) came to visit him at The Rayunch. He made some insensitive statement about Laura getting there early, or staying late, to sweep off the porch for them.

He had to apologize too when Laura publicly stated that she didn't appreciate his comment. That's what happens when you're in the public eye. Shoot, people are crucified here for statements they make sometimes in jest or sincerity...

Dick Cheney's daughter is on O'Reilly right now...no Dick Cheney's other daughter (Liz)

Says the Cheney's as a family are not happy with kerry/edwards dragging her sister's sexuality into the election as an issue. Mentioned Teresa Kerry's comments on Laura Bush and says it shows what kind of people Kerry/Edwards really are.

on a side note, Cheney's straight daughter isn't bad looking for a women in her 30s and imo much easier on the eyes than the kerry daughters. but still, she's no jenna ;)

oh, btw. Teresa Heinz Kerry = RJ

Dick Cheney's daughter is on O'Reilly right now...no Dick Cheney's other daughter (Liz)

Says the Cheney's as a family are not happy with kerry/edwards dragging her sister's sexuality into the election as an issue.  Mentioned Teresa Kerry's comments on Laura Bush and says it shows what kind of people Kerry/Edwards really are.

on a side note, Cheney's straight daughter isn't bad looking for a women in her 30s and imo much easier on the eyes than the kerry daughters.  but still, she's no jenna :blush:

oh, btw.  Teresa Heinz Kerry = RJ

78306[/snapback]

Out of the four daughters, Barbara is the best of the lot - by far.