The busybodies are at it again

stuckincincy

How does the game call you fat?

when you first start it has you put in your measurements and then you stand on the Wii Fit platform and it calculates your ideal weight VS what you are at. so it is obviously a bit of an imperfect science. but it IS just a video game.

when you first start it has you put in your measurements and then you stand on the Wii Fit platform and it calculates your ideal weight VS what you are at. so it is obviously a bit of an imperfect science. but it IS just a video game.

Well that's rude!!! :ph34r: Take the thing out back and teach it some damn manners!.

Yeah, I know sugar coated cereal isn't good for me. But I, for one, am sick of other people telling me what I can or cannot eat.

They are talking about a law to ban trans fats in restaurants here in M!@#$chusetts. Stupid. The best fried clams you can get here are deep fried in lard. Yes, LARD. Do people eat them every single day? No. But when they do, they should have the option. Not everything tastes good fried in canola oil.

If you look at the rest of Michael Phelps diet, it isn't considered healthy by the food nazis, but it hasn't hurt him at all.

LET PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES.

I agree.

But don't slack a pure lard diet. :(:)

My parents grew up on nothing but black bread and lard... Yes, just bread and fat. I am sorry that in his 70's my father has macular degeneration... But, too bad.

The dude eats 12,000 calories a day. If you swim 5+ hours a day you can eat whatever the !@#$ you want. Seriously- these Orwellian douchbags need to get lives

Sure you can... But, you will pay the price later.

Like I said... My father was raised on nothing but bread and lard during the depression as a youth... The children would start on the farms at age 6 or so in the summer... Sure, he was fit... Never really had a weight problem...

But, that high fat diet is paying him back in b*tches... He can't see and he is in his 70's... Macular usually happens in one's last year or so of old age.

So... Yes, you can eat whatever you like... Just be prepared to handle the fallout later in life and don't be bitter about it. Today, we make our choices so there is nothing to be bitter about... Now for the one's who couldn't, like my father... I have some sympathy.

The dude eats 12,000 calories a day. If you swim 5+ hours a day you can eat whatever the !@#$ you want. Seriously- these Orwellian douchbags need to get lives

You're right about that. When I was in the Army during AIT I ate everything I wanted. I had pancakes and eggs and donuts and cereal for breakfast. 2 Steak sandwiches for lunch and Burger King for dinner. I lost weight daily. In fact I lost 20 lbs in 4 months eating whatever I wanted. I used to order whatever I wanted and was still hungry.