The busybodies are at it again

stuckincincy

Yeah, I know sugar coated cereal isn't good for me. But I, for one, am sick of other people telling me what I can or cannot eat.

They are talking about a law to ban trans fats in restaurants here in M!@#$chusetts. Stupid. The best fried clams you can get here are deep fried in lard. Yes, LARD. Do people eat them every single day? No. But when they do, they should have the option. Not everything tastes good fried in canola oil.

If you look at the rest of Michael Phelps diet, it isn't considered healthy by the food nazis, but it hasn't hurt him at all.

LET PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES.

It's unbelievable.

McDonalds, Coke, and Budweiser are all MAJOR sponsors of the Olympics. Does that mean I'm supposed to believe all the athletes were super-sizing their Big Mac meals and getting bombed on Buds throughout their training??? People are such idiots.

I heard Howard Stern yesterday discussing how lunatic people can be when bitching about this stuff. He said if he was Michael Phelps, he would accept every endorsement offer that came his way, including exploding tampons and Al Qaeda.

"Hey, Michael Phelps here for Al Qaeda...Sorry about that whole "9/11" thing..." B-)

If you look at the rest of Michael Phelps diet, it isn't considered healthy by the food nazis, but it hasn't hurt him at all.

LET PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES.

great point. i like how these people miss the even larger point that you can get away with eating such things as long as you are EXERCISING on a regular basis.

a little activity away from the computer/video games goes a long way.

everyone is just looking for an easy way out. "ill eat this 'healthy' cereal that tastes like cardboard and then sit on my ass for the rest of the day"

great point. i like how these people miss the even larger point that you can get away with eating such things as long as you are EXERCISING on a regular basis.

a little activity away from the computer/video games goes a long way.

everyone is just looking for an easy way out. "ill eat this 'healthy' cereal that tastes like cardboard and then sit on my ass for the rest of the day"

Why?

I just have to play my Nintendo Wii for a bit and use the Wii fit, theres my exercise there and no need to leave the house!

"Who cares, Decathalon winner John Belushi endorsed little chocolate donuts. They were on his training table for years.".... :beer:

That was awesome!! One of the funniest SNL skits ever!! B-)

As far as these dimwits go they should realize, as mentioned above, that kids need exercise to burn off this crap. Let the parents decide what their kid eats.

That was awesome!! One of the funniest SNL skits ever!! B-)

As far as these dimwits go they should realize, as mentioned above, that kids need exercise to burn off this crap. Let the parents decide what their kid eats.

I suppose then my 2 1/2 year old nephew shouldn't be eating hot dogs either. But he loves them!

And he certainly gets enough exercise with all of his running around.

Agreed SD, let the parents decide what their kid eats. I tell kids that I'm a living example of what happens when you eat too much sugar as a child. :beer:

lol. i have both as well, and while it is cute, it is no way like a real work out.

I bought my girlfriend a Wii cause she really wanted one, and the first thing she did was run out and buy a Wii fit, but now doesn't like it cause it called her fat. I have played it once since buying it for her, hopefully when we get our own place I will get to use the system more.

I bought my girlfriend a Wii cause she really wanted one, and the first thing she did was run out and buy a Wii fit, but now doesn't like it cause it called her fat. I have played it once since buying it for her, hopefully when we get our own place I will get to use the system more.

haha, yeah, we're still laughing at my friend that got called "obese". its fun for sure.

i assume you saw the famous "why every guy should buy his gf a wii fit" video??

in case you havent:

haha, yeah, we're still laughing at my friend that got called "obese". its fun for sure.

i assume you saw the famous "why every guy should buy his gf a wii fit" video??

in case you havent:

I had never seen that video before, I'm not much of a Youtube kind of person. Don't watch the video of why not to buy your girlfriend a Wii fit.

i like being told what to do...in fact, I am awaiting for a call form my congressman now, so he can tell me wear to eat lunch....and later tonight, I would play some online poker, but my government decided I could not be trusted to do that....

i like being told what to do...in fact, I am awaiting for a call form my congressman now, so he can tell me wear where to eat lunch....and later tonight, I would play some online poker, but my government decided I could not be trusted to do that....

Maybe he should also call you to correct your grammar

How does the game call you fat?