Oowww wooo woooo! Ghost in the Whitehouse?!

Steely Dan

To Ghost Or Not To Ghost?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• It's a ghost! Ahhhhhhhhh!
    • It's a doctored photo.
    • It's a guy standing there but for some reason came out weird on the film.
    • Like the Bigfoot deal it's some kind of hoax.

Really? Didn't photoshop come out about 10 years ago now? And we're still dealing with basic doctored photos?

People have been doctoring photo's since the dawn of the camera. Used to be things like messing with the chemicals and scratching the film and such. But ya pshop does make it much easier now.

People have been doctoring photo's since the dawn of the camera. Used to be things like messing with the chemicals and scratching the film and such. But ya pshop does make it much easier now.

I just think it's an accidental trick of the lighting. The photo came from a book on Truman so I don't think it's a deliberate doctoring.

The experts at doctoring photos were Stalin's people. If someone went to the gulag, all official photos with them were retouched very expertly.

A graphic artist friend of mine said that the photo of Oswald holding the rifle is a really poor job of photo doctoring.

I'm just happy I'm not the only "Coast" listener here. But the caller who directed everyone's attention to the double-exposure (proof as evidenced by the guy walking down the dirt pile in the foreground) sorta took all the oomph out of it for me. Pure double exposure.

Do I have to have the same "Ghosts aren't real" talk with you that I had with my 5 year old?

With who? I haven't seen what I'd definitely call a ghost but I did see something really weird that could have been a ghost. It creeped out the girl who was with me and I wanted to get closer to it but the field that I would have had to cross was a really muddy farm field but I don't know what it was.

I think ghosts are like UFO's about 1% or the sightings are real.