McGahee...

otisly00

this was on fanball:

Willis McGahee could miss the rest of the preseason, according to the Baltimore Sun. Furthermore, reporter Mike Preston says McGahee does not have many fans in the Baltimore front office because his work ethic is substandard, and it would not be a shock to see him get cut before the end of the regular season.

Our View

With the quality play of rookie Ray Rice, McGahee could be deemed expendable. This news has to alarm fantasy owners who invested a high pick in the former Miami back. It is absolutely imperative to handcuff Rice should you choose to draft McGahee.

I hope he gets cut, and sits and watches the Bills make a playoff run with Lynch rushing for 2,000 yards.

oh - and here is a note on Jason Peters. you suck.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I believe that they'd cut him outright, but with a new coach in place, you never can tell. What was that new contract? Something like seven years, $40 million?

He's allllllllllll yours, Baltimore.

We'll be drafting with their 3rd round pick long after Willis is gone. Anyone else wanna B word about the Bills FO?

P.S...This should be a lesson for everyone who wants to sign or trade for every Tom, Dick, or Willis some other team gets rid of. There's usually a good reason why they are let go.

PTR

We'll be drafting with their 3rd round pick long after Willis is gone. Anyone else wanna B word about the Bills FO?

P.S...This should be a lesson for everyone who wants to sign or trade for every Tom, Dick, or Willis some other team gets rid of. There's usually a good reason why they are let go.

PTR

Like Marcus Stroud? I kid, I kid :unsure:

If he gets cut he won't be sitting on the sidelines watching the Bills. He'll be playing somewhere. The Bears or Seahawks could use him as well as probably 10 or 15 other teams in the league. He did gain more yards than M Lynch last year. So he's got a big mouth. Big deal. He's awesome.

If he gets cut he won't be sitting on the sidelines watching the Bills. He'll be playing somewhere. The Bears or Seahawks could use him as well as probably 10 or 15 other teams in the league. He did gain more yards than M Lynch last year. So he's got a big mouth. Big deal. He's awesome.

Awesome?

We flat out robbed Baltimore. ...and I'm still giddy about it.

Only because Marv & the rest of the guys in the room stuck with their draft board & didn't reach for a CB just because the fans wanted them to. A disgruntled RB for a starting QB & part of the Stroud trade-beautiful.

Marv wasn't GM for long, but his work will result in winning football for the next decade.

Has he bounced back and proven himself yet? I'm confused. Last I checked, the season hadn't started yet.

He was referring to why team's trade a guy in the first place. It doesn't matter that the season hasn't started. He is implying the the team trading the player knows something, which is why a guy like McGahee or, hopefully not, Stroud, doesn't pan out.

I do wonder about that. I still don't get why Jax was ever willing to let him go.

Teams trade good players all the time, just look at Randy Moss, Clinton Portis, Champ Bailey, Santana Moss, Laverneous Coles, Jason Taylor, Deangelo Hall, and Herschel Walker! Sometimes a player just needs to move on.

all those experts that said Baltimore was getting a steal and the Bills were fools to off load him

LMAO thanks Baltimore for taking that POS off our hands and giving us Trent Edwards, provciding us with a 3rd rd pick totrade for Stroud, and forcing us to draft Lynch to replace McChump...