I HAVE HEARD OF HIM!!

RayFinkle

How 'bout lock up your wives. Wasn't he rumored to have slept with a teammates wife and then have a very public falling out?

That's why Willie Roaf ended up in Kansas City.

Ummm...I don't know about that. I think Moulds is further removed from his "prime" than Horn is. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Horn had a little game left in him. He has been in the Falcons proverbial "dog house" since he has been in Atlanta, for whatever reason. Prior to that, I always thought he was an underrated WR.

I guess my personal opinion is wrong, :unsure: . Seriously though, I don't want this to get into a Moulds vs Horn debate. But Moulds is 2 years removed from an 81 catch season. In '06 he had 57 receptions with David Carr at QB and in '07, he only started 8 of 16 games and still had 32 receptions with a run first QB in Tennessee. Horn is or was a solid WR (he did have 94 catches in '05), and it's very close. But with attitude factored in, I like Moulds.

I guess my personal opinion is wrong, :unsure: . Seriously though, I don't want this to get into a Moulds vs Horn debate. But Moulds is 2 years removed from an 81 catch season. In '06 he had 57 receptions with David Carr at QB and in '07, he only started 8 of 16 games and still had 32 receptions with a run first QB in Tennessee. Horn is or was a solid WR (he did have 94 catches in '05), and it's very close. But with attitude factored in, I like Moulds.

Sorry...didn't mean to be a dick! :(

I like Moulds too, but I think he is not much of a threat at this point...the first season he was in Houston, he really slowed down a lot, over what we remember of him in his prime, and seemed to be losing his hands...he couldn't really make much of an impact with the Titans (another team looking for any WR to distinguish themselves), I have to believe he isn't going to get a lot better.

Horn is washed up. Don't expect him to end up in Dallas as some are speculating...Jerry Jones basically came out and said they have no interest in Joe Horn. I know that doesn't always mean anything, but when it concerns an over the hill former star that isn't likely to get many offers in the first place, I think it holds some validity.