McCain must have done good at the town hall

Wacka

I was channel surfing right after H&C (which I almost never watch) and hit Olberdork when he was doing his countdown at the beginning.

McCain must have done good Sunday as Olberdork was going crazy about McCain . He also threw one in about Bill O'Riley, who he apparently has a stiffie over.

I went and cleaned my eyeballs, changed the channel and watched Judge Judy.

I was channel surfing right after H&C (which I almost never watch) and hit Olberdork when he was doing his countdown at the beginning.

McCain must have done good Sunday as Olberdork was going crazy about McCain . He also threw one in about Bill O'Riley, who he apparently has a stiffie over.

Amazing post! Can we sticky this? What else did you see on TV tonight?

Was he trying to say that McCain must have cheated at the town hall meeting on Saturday? Andrea Mitchell was saying that (on behalf of the Obama campaign) on NBC on Sunday. Apparently, the only way for McCain to have done so well is by having the questions in advance. <_<:worthy::worthy:

At what point does NBC News get embarassed about having paranoid, transparent Obama supporters running their "news" channel?

I watched the Q&A seesion. McCain did quite well. Obama...He had some pained answers. It further propogates the view that he does not do well without his teleprompter and probably the reason he refuses to engage McCain in town hall meetings. The three debates are enough for Obama. I would like to see the 5 or 10 town hall meetings in additon too the debates. What's he afraid of?

Was he trying to say that McCain must have cheated at the town hall meeting on Saturday? Andrea Mitchell was saying that (on behalf of the Obama campaign) on NBC on Sunday. Apparently, the only way for McCain to have done so well is by having the questions in advance. :unsure::lol:;)

At what point does NBC News get embarassed about having paranoid, transparent Obama supporters running their "news" channel?

Andrea Mitchell said he wasn't in the Cone of Silence, and that was corroborated by the McCain staff and the NYT. She didn't say he cheated.

Andrea Mitchell said he wasn't in the Cone of Silence, and that was corroborated by the McCain staff and the NYT. She didn't say he cheated.
She sure inferred it though.

Olberman, O'Really and Limbaugh.....three wastes of oxygen that should be extinguished. I will give Olberman his props though- he is one of the few liberals that can air hate over the media like the two conservatives I've mentioned. What a waste of air time, and what a waste of time that could be used cleaning soap off the floor by people who waste time listening to any of them