Multiple position Players

Here are some examples

Terrence McGee has practiced at Wide Receiver (2005)

Marcus Stroud has experince at Right Offensive Tackle in Jacksonville 2003. ( Emergency only)

George Wilson was a WR

I believe with some weight John Wendling would be a real good linebacker, the guy loves to hit and he only needs about 15 lbs

And NO......Ryan Lindell would not be a good choice at Fullback (lol)

Here are some examples

Terrence McGee has practiced at Wide Receiver (2005)

Marcus Stroud has experince at Right Offensive Tackle in Jacksonville 2003. ( Emergency only)

George Wilson was a WR

I believe with some weight John Wendling would be a real good linebacker, the guy loves to hit and he only needs about 15 lbs

And NO......Ryan Lindell would not be a good choice at Fullback (lol)

I wouldn't mind seeing Stroud give that Offensive tackle position a shot.

Langston Walker, Left Tackle. Oh, wait, didn't he already....

John McCargo, running back. Why not? If he can't get it done as a DT, then bring him in as our Fridge! <_<:worthy: Give him his own nickname that has something to do with "cargo".

John Wendling, Chuck Norris beater. If Chuck wants to show his face around here, I'd say Wendling could take him. He can already do so many other things besides play safety, why wouldn't he be able to f Chuck up?

(Insert lame joke about driving buses/driving instructors and Lynch/Parrish here)

Seriously, I think the days of us trying to find new things to do, for the few good players we had, are over. The only reason you are looking for a guy to play more than one position is because he is athletically superior to the starter you have playing there. :worthy: We had to try out McGee at WR because we didn't have any good ones at the time.

Or, there is a very specialized and situational role that you want a guy to play. For example, I'm not sure why Hardy wasn't out there for the inevitable jump ball/Hail Mary at the end of the game against Pittsburgh. Other than: 1. Nobody thought of it or 2. They don't want to get him hurt in preseason or 3. They only want him focused on O right now.

However, I don't see how it hurts us having Wendling and Hardy be there and knocking the ball down 2 feet before the other guys even get a chance at it.

Langston Walker, Left Tackle. Oh, wait, didn't he already....

John McCargo, running back. Why not? If he can't get it done as a DT, then bring him in as our Fridge! <_<:worthy: Give him his own nickname that has something to do with "cargo".

John Wendling, Chuck Norris beater. If Chuck wants to show his face around here, I'd say Wendling could take him. He can already do so many other things besides play safety, why wouldn't he be able to f Chuck up?

(Insert lame joke about driving buses/driving instructors and Lynch/Parrish here)

Seriously, I think the days of us trying to find new things to do, for the few good players we had, are over. The only reason you are looking for a guy to play more than one position is because he is athletically superior to the starter you have playing there. :worthy: We had to try out McGee at WR because we didn't have any good ones at the time.

Or, there is a very specialized and situational role that you want a guy to play. For example, I'm not sure why Hardy wasn't out there for the inevitable jump ball/Hail Mary at the end of the game against Pittsburgh. Other than: 1. Nobody thought of it or 2. They don't want to get him hurt in preseason or 3. They only want him focused on O right now.

However, I don't see how it hurts us having Wendling and Hardy be there and knocking the ball down 2 feet before the other guys even get a chance at it.

I agree with you