this is fake about jasonpeters right?

SAM HARRIS

The Sam Harris stuff is <_<

Two firsts for Peters? Don't know about two #1's for Peters. If the Bills had a viable backup tackle to replace him then It'd be a no brainer. The two picks would most likely be top 10 each year.

Nothing about it on The Bills site so it's BS.

Except Peters is worth more than two first rounders. Two very solid starters is not close to being worth one fabulous young LT, and you would have to consider yourselves very lucky if you chose two guys in the first round and both turned out to be solid starters. There is no way I would trade Peters for two first rounders.

Except Peters is worth more than two first rounders. Two very solid starters is not close to being worth one fabulous young LT, and you would have to consider yourselves very lucky if you chose two guys in the first round and both turned out to be solid starters. There is no way I would trade Peters for two first rounders.

Got that right.

To replace him we would need at least a top 5, and at that there would be no guarantees. What people imo are missing is that Peters is playing at a level where if he was a top 5 pick, a team would be happy. He was a freaking steal, yet he was actually cut in 2004 along with Antonio Gates if you recall.

I have no idea how this will play out.

The Sam Harris stuff is <_<

Two firsts for Peters? Don't know about two #1's for Peters. If the Bills had a viable backup tackle to replace him then It'd be a no brainer. The two picks would most likely be top 10 each year.

Nothing about it on The Bills site so it's BS.

I'll take one first rounder plus their injured rookie Chris Williams.

I really don't think so. Seriously, there's a 2nd grade grammar error in the 2nd paragraph.

"Its getting clearer and clearer. Especially with a 340 pound all pro knocking Vikings outta there damn cleats."

Please, if people here don't notice that, I'm disgusted with our school systems these days. Are people really that stupid? Are we a nation of retarded people? And if the author doesn't even know basic grammar, do you think he knows how to be a journalist?