anyone got a link to download

I have not been able to get all the videos on multimedia lately. I was able to veiw them up till a couple months ago. Did a change occur where new software download is needed? I've written to Cris Brown and the multimedia folks a couple times for help with no response. Anyone got a link or instructions that will allow me to veiw the videos. Thanks in advance.

I have not been able to get all the videos on multimedia lately. I was able to veiw them up till a couple months ago. Did a change occur where new software download is needed? I've written to Cris Brown and the multimedia folks a couple times for help with no response. Anyone got a link or instructions that will allow me to veiw the videos. Thanks in advance.

I haven't been there in a good while but it used to use two players: Real and Windows Media Player. Make sure your versions are current. I watch the video from the front page now which uses a more generic player and should work with most major browsers.

All I remember reading is they want you to have the latest version of windows media player & the latest version of real player.