• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need another nap.

B-)

That and another labotomy. :beer:

Poor Steely Dan!

BECAUSE it's on the NFL network that game will be the FIRST Bills game i will be able to see since last year's monday Night Cowboys game!

Still looking for the Bite Me smiley. :wallbash:

Rock: I do not watch enough television to justify that expense!

Ned: Get DirecTV, I've had it for 8 years...best consumer decision I ever made.

What part did you not understand, Ned? :w00t:

Wha....?!!?!? :thumbsup:

You're paying for cable, correct?

I'll bet you a Schaller's White Hot that you'll save $$$ by going DTV. Where's the "expense" in saving money?

And I checked my old zip, 14612, on DTV. You get YES and all the Stankee games you want. :bag:

Rock: I do not watch enough television to justify that expense!

Ned: Get DirecTV, I've had it for 8 years...best consumer decision I ever made.

What part did you not understand, Ned? :)

Wow, never seen the Rock get so upset.

Sad fact is that we are going to continue to get screwed worse and worse by the NFL, Bills, broadcasters, regulators ....

Suggest you take Monday off, go the State fair, see The Nitty Grritty Dirt Band (twice if necessary, it's free) and rejuvinate. :(

Wha....?!!?!? :wallbash:

You're paying for cable, correct?

I'll bet you a Schaller's White Hot that you'll save $$$ by going DTV. Where's the "expense" in saving money?

And I checked my old zip, 14612, on DTV. You get YES and all the Stankee games you want. :wallbash:

"In Rochester, with basic/extended cable, I get all the Yankees games live regardless of who broadcasts them or where they play.

I checked DTV website by locality and the Premium package was the only one that listed "YES"."

When I entered my zip code, only the premium package offered the YES network at about twice my cable bill now.

BTW: there was a smiley face (even though it was the evil one) at the end. I do not get upset easily on TSW.

Wow, never seen the Rock get so upset.

Sad fact is that we are going to continue to get screwed worse and worse by the NFL, Bills, broadcasters, regulators ....

Suggest you take Monday off, go the State fair, see The Nitty Grritty Dirt Band (twice if necessary, it's free) and rejuvinate. :lol:

After watching the RV demolition derby in Dundee on Saturday, I do not need rejuvenation. :angry:

I thought they dropped the "Nitty Gritty" and became just The Dirt Band.

IMO they ruined "Mr. Bojangles" - that was BLUES not light folk!