NFL Network $#!+heads are running the Bills Game

Steely Dan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all sports for that matter. once you go HD, youll wonder how you made it this long watching sports over a regular service.

I know, I'm not that into the Olympics (except for Phelps) but I caught myself watching a lot of it just because the picture was so fuggin awesome.

I know, I'm not that into the Olympics (except for Phelps) but I caught myself watching a lot of it just because the picture was so fuggin awesome.

Amen, brothers. It's like the difference between silent movies and "talkies."

Only in Buffalo and Indy proper...Rochester, Syracuse, rest of USA must have the NFL Network feed to see the game.

No NFL Network (Time Warner)? No game.

What a joke, when there's not a home sellout the Syracuse market gets blacked out, but when it comes to the NFL Network Syracuse isn't considered part of the local viewing market. We get screwed both ways.

What a joke, when there's not a home sellout the Syracuse market gets blacked out, but when it comes to the NFL Network Syracuse isn't considered part of the local viewing market. We get screwed both ways.

You must feel like that Metal Park Bench in Japan, stay away from Steely Dan.

Time Warner Cable announced today that Sunday's preseason game between the Buffalo Bills and the Indianapolis Colts will be shown locally on Ch. 7 and will also be broadcast in HD on Channel 707. The game will start at 8:00 p.m. The game will be broadcast to the rest of the nation on the NFL Network.

Only in Buffalo and Indy proper...Rochester, Syracuse, rest of USA must have the NFL Network feed to see the game.

No NFL Network (Time Warner)? No game.

Do you know if they are applying the same 75 mile radius rule they use to blackout games that do not sell out?

If true, anyone who gets Rochester television stations SHOULD get the game, cable or not.

Calm down, it will still be on local TV. By law the NFL has to allow the game to be televised in-market.

I don't show it on the cable TV listings for Sunday. <_<

You must feel like that Metal Park Bench in Japan, stay away from Steely Dan.

Where's the flip off smiley!! :worthy:

Do you know if they are applying the same 75 mile radius rule they use to blackout games that do not sell out?

If true, anyone who gets Rochester television stations SHOULD get the game, cable or not.

Rochester is in the blackout radius.

Yeah, I just heard that the game will only be televised on Channel 7 out of Buffalo or the NFL Network.

F:you NFL!

Between having Buffalo/Miami in December in Toronto, not being able to have the TBD Tailgate group sales, increased parking fees, yaddaa yadda - it is getting really freaking OLD.

<_<

F:you NFL!

Between having Buffalo/Miami in December in Toronto, not being able to have the TBD Tailgate group sales, increased parking fees, yaddaa yadda - it is getting really freaking OLD.

<_<

lol, everything you posted there was a Bills decision, not the NFL's. :worthy:

This team really does mirror its owner... :worthy:

Cheapest ticket in the NFL. Could have sold the team or moved it for more money but is loyal to the area. Yeah, the Bills doing all they can to stay alive in a dying WNY sure is BS... <_<