If two things happen, Bills beat Ravens

LasBillz

Travis Henry is healthy, but if the Bills are wise, Willis will start. He is clearly a more reliable RB, with better balance, speed, and power. I hope the coaches see it, or Ralph demands it. The writing is on the wall for Travis to sit.

With Jamal Lewis out on drug suspension, and no possible passing game for the Ravens, the Bills are clearly the more balanced team this week, with our OL getting better and Drew actually having a little time. He still made some poor passes without pressure last week, but he is clearly better than Boller at this point.

Both quality defenses result in a push on that side of the ball.

Bills 20, Ravens 10.

Travis Henry is healthy, but if the Bills are wise, With Jamal Lewis out on drug suspension, and no possible passing game for the Ravens, the Bills are clearly the more balanced team this week, with our OL getting better and Drew actually having a little time.  He still made some poor passes without pressure last week, but he is clearly better than Boller at this point.

Drew made ONE bad throw, the one to Campbell in double coverage that Zach Thomas had about a 10% chance of INT'ing, and didn't. The others were dropped passes by the WR's and passes affected by the wind. I really HOPE that the wind isn't a factor, because I see Lee Evans actually catching that long bomb this time, for a score.

Travis Henry is healthy, but if the Bills are wise, Willis will start.  He is clearly a more reliable RB, with better balance, speed, and power.  I hope the coaches see it, or Ralph demands it.  The writing is on the wall for Travis to sit.

With Jamal Lewis out on drug suspension, and no possible passing game for the Ravens, the Bills are clearly the more balanced team this week, with our OL getting better and Drew actually having a little time.  He still made some poor passes without pressure last week, but he is clearly better than Boller at this point.

Both quality defenses result in a push on that side of the ball.

Bills 20, Ravens 10.

77589[/snapback]

Our OL getting better?

You're on drugs! Against what, Miami's weak defense which has allowed over 800 yards of rushing in 6 games. You serious? Where was this marvelous OL in the first half of last game?

This is why the Bills are bad. Everyone constantly puts things in terms of the RBs, WRs, and QBs without questioning the status of the line.

If we score 20 I'll eat myself. On offense that is.