Bills getting some love from ESPN

I know Lori was having a little fun with me, but I do need to thank everybody on the site for sending in their questions. I got flooded with Bills talk last week, and it was refreshing. It was an enjoyable mailbag for me.

My job at ESPN is to cover the AFC East, not just the Patriots or Brett Favre. So as far as I'm concerned the Bills are one quarter (maybe more than one quarter) of my focus -- no less important than the media darlings. I'm proud of my Buffalo connections and all the friendships I've made with fans over the years. I intend to keep writing about the Bills as much as I can. I hope everybody keeps reading.

I've also signed up for an account here to give us one more way to communicate. I'll be stopping in quite a bit and look forward to getting more involved with the discussions.

As much as I like to put down ESPN for being nothing but a ratings grab (the big programs seem to be nothing but), this type of communication definitely restores my interest in the company.

Thanks Tim for stopping by and for covering the Bills - this type of interaction with the fan base can only help your popularity.

Oh, by the way, you and all sportwriters suck, because you don't agree with me 100%. <_<

Just kidding.

I love that people were telling him to do his homework and then they were the ones that didn't know what they were talking about.

He did get some bad info from the Bills regarding the season-ticket count, but that wasn't Tim's fault. And yeah, I laughed at the guy telling him he didn't know anything about Buffalo. Open mouth, insert foot keyboard.

He did get some bad info from the Bills regarding the season-ticket count, but that wasn't Tim's fault. And yeah, I laughed at the guy telling him he didn't know anything about Buffalo. Open mouth, insert foot keyboard.

rofl, same here.

"You don't know sh-- about Buffalo"

"Um, I've lived most of my life here...."

"Buffalo, Kansas moron"

I know Lori was having a little fun with me, but I do need to thank everybody on the site for sending in their questions. I got flooded with Bills talk last week, and it was refreshing. It was an enjoyable mailbag for me.

My job at ESPN is to cover the AFC East, not just the Patriots or Brett Favre. So as far as I'm concerned the Bills are one quarter (maybe more than one quarter) of my focus -- no less important than the media darlings. I'm proud of my Buffalo connections and all the friendships I've made with fans over the years. I intend to keep writing about the Bills as much as I can. I hope everybody keeps reading.

I've also signed up for an account here to give us one more way to communicate. I'll be stopping in quite a bit and look forward to getting more involved with the discussions.

Welcome aboard, Tim!

You write, we'll read. :unsure: