any news about injuries?

Zona

we heard that Shouman dinged his knee, and i think whitner had his bell rung on the pick. He didnt play after that. McKelvin seemed to hurt his knee or lower leg and limped off as well.

Have any of you heard any updates? No news to me means that they are all just routine dings of football, no actual injury to speak of....

Was wondering the same thing myself. Unfortunately, a current trend I've noticed the past couple seasons is late breaking injury news. The dude almost loses a limb and it takes 3-4 days to anounce a season ending injury!?!?! Yeah, that's an exaggeration but you get the point. I was never high on Schouman at all and while I don't wish and injury on anyone I am much more intrigued with what Derek Fine and even Courtney Anderson can bring to the table. I know some here have brought up Schouman having a similar skillset to Dallas Clark but that is a pipe dream, make that a crack pipe dream. They are similar in size but Clark actually has real recieving skills, Schouman has to basically be uncovered to be able to do anything.

Was wondering the same thing myself. Unfortunately, a current trend I've noticed the past couple seasons is late breaking injury news. The dude almost loses a limb and it takes 3-4 days to anounce a season ending injury!?!?! Yeah, that's an exaggeration but you get the point. I was never high on Schouman at all and while I don't wish and injury on anyone I am much more intrigued with what Derek Fine and even Courtney Anderson can bring to the table. I know some here have brought up Schouman having a similar skillset to Dallas Clark but that is a pipe dream, make that a crack pipe dream. They are similar in size but Clark actually has real recieving skills, Schouman has to basically be uncovered to be able to do anything.

....and that's based on what, 10 minutes of action last year and a similar number pre-season recently? He seems far more than that from the little I've see him.