What is the name of the bar...

I've been there before, but for the life of me, I can't remember the name!

It's the one at the corner of Abbott and Southwestern, just on the edge of the north lot.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Savannah's is to the south and Milligan's is to the east, across the road from the Ralph. I go to Milligan's before every game. Always. They have the best wings.

Both Savanahs and Milligans are on the corner of Southwestern and Abbott. That being said, Savannahs might have the hottest bartender I have ever seen, two seasons in a row, I hope she will be back this season.

Both Savanahs and Milligans are on the corner of Southwestern and Abbott. That being said, Savannahs might have the hottest bartender I have ever seen, two seasons in a row, I hope she will be back this season.

I've gone to Savannah's a couple times after games and I'm pretty sure I know exactly who you're talkin about, lol, which is kinda creepy too. Brunette right?

or maybe it's Savannah's you're thinking of...more of a pizza place than a bar, I guess. Milligan's is across Abbott Road from the Ralph
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Savannah's is to the south and Milligan's is to the east, across the road from the Ralph. I go to Milligan's before every game. Always. They have the best wings.

Yep. If you stay on the east side of Abbott, it's Savannah's...

Savannah's is no more. The new owner has named her bar Tailgaters.

... err, Tailgaters.

Milligan's, where GR pitched their tent last year, is on the west side. (That reminds me -- gotta see what everyone's doing for pregames this year ...)

The place I'm thinking of is just north of the stadium, on the east side of Abbott, at Southwestern.

So it must be Savannah's. Or Tailgaters. Whatever. The name Savannah's does ring a bell, but it's been four years.

I remember it looking like every other bar I've ever been in on the inside...with Labatt Blue/Bills streamers above the bar, all the way around.

Thank you.

Another question I have...

There was a fire the evening of last season's Cowboys game near the Ralph. I saw the footage on YouTube

and

I understand that was a bar. Which bar was it?

It was the hotdog stand across the road from the Bills North Lot. It's where my parents have parked for games since the dawn of time. Parking was hell thta night we ended up parking way east of staduim and marching in for the game.

My favorite memories of that Monday game was...

At the crosswalks you were walking on aluminum due to the crushed empties that littered the roads.

Seeing the 97 Rock crew drunk on the air...

Also seeing Goose and Miller from the Sabres at the 97 Rock tent drinking beers!

That game ranks in my Top 5 games of all time eventhough the outcome was less than stellar.

You mean you hope she does not pull a "Peters"? :devil:

Another question I have...

There was a fire the evening of last season's Cowboys game near the Ralph. I saw the footage on YouTube

and

I understand that was a bar. Which bar was it?

The place that burnt down was called Luanne's Old Barn. But it wasn't a bar, they didn't serve beer there. I went there a few times though. Good food. It was already up in smoke when I got there, it was very close to the ESPN tent. Crazy.