This is a make or break game for this season..

If Buffalo can pull off the win vs. Baltimore, they will win on the road and beat a pretty decent team even without Heap and Lewis.

This could give the team enough confidence to start getting the offense out of the doldrums and start putting up some points.

We can also come back from the 0-4 start if we win this game. If we could somehow get back to 4-4, that could be enough of a push to try for a wildcard spot.

If Buffalo can pull off the win vs. Baltimore, they will win on the road and beat a pretty decent team even without Heap and Lewis.

This could give the team enough confidence to start getting the offense out of the doldrums and start putting up some points.

We can also come back from the 0-4 start if we win this game.  If we could somehow get back to 4-4, that could be enough of a push to try for a wildcard spot.

77422[/snapback]

In todays NFL, to me its always about "why not?"

We have seen so many uncharastic things take place in the NFL now versus the old days, who knows, why cannot the Bills turn this around and make a Wildcard run? I highly doubt it but why not??

But the thing Im looking for most is progress. Progress with McGahee and seeing what he can bring to the table. Progress with JP Losman to see how he plays and gain valuable experience. Progress with the OL, which usually takes longer to develop and come together then any positions on the team. Progress with Lee Evans taking over the #2 WR position on this team.

I think of it this way. After the 0-4 start, if the Bills go 7-5 from that point on, its a start. At least we will then have seen progress, we will have something to look forward too in the future with Willis, JP and Evans, and we wont have to hear Cowboys fans yapping about getting a Top 5 pick.

Nice points - but who really gives a damn about progress? Particularly in season. I want the to win NOW. I want them to make the playoffs and make the superbowl. Feasible, likely, or not - that's what I want right now.

Whatever it takes... I want wins now.

77496[/snapback]

Good points by you too...but im just looking at it after what happened after 4 weeks...before the season, playoffs, super bowl, thats what I wanted more then anything too...but now after reassessing the situation, Ill take anything that is positive