Automated Phone Polls

Living in a "battleground" state is annoying because I get all kinds of automated phone calls

Every once in a while I won't hang up immediately so I got to participate in automated phone polls....

So when you see the following results (one of the polls identified as Rasmussen)....

McCain/Obama/3rd Party/Undecided, look for the 3rd party totals and you'll see me

McCain/Obama/Undecided, look for the undecided and you'll see me

Living in a "battleground" state is annoying because I get all kinds of automated phone calls

Every once in a while I won't hang up immediately so I got to participate in automated phone polls....

So when you see the following results (one of the polls identified as Rasmussen)....

McCain/Obama/3rd Party/Undecided, look for the 3rd party totals and you'll see me

McCain/Obama/Undecided, look for the undecided and you'll see me

I was polled by a live person during the Spitzer election. It was questions like who are you voting for, how enthusiastic are you about this candidate, my education level, race etc.

I just don't answer any called on my land line unless they are a 716 or adjoining area code (I know someone in Elmira and I live in CA) or caller ID identifies them as someone I know. The rest go to the answering machine.

I just don't answer any called on my land line unless they are a 716 or adjoining area code (I know someone in Elmira and I live in CA) or caller ID identifies them as someone I know. The rest go to the answering machine.

So if I called, you wouldn't answer? :thumbsup: