How great is this scene from Fargo

Cugalabanza

Speaking of Fargo, I saw a commercial for a movie with the woman that played the police chief from Fargo.

Looks like a good movie. She's in it along with 2 of my favorite actors, John Malkovich and Brad Pitt (and before anybody responds with a smartass gay comment about me liking Brad Pitt, IMO the dude's acting skills are so much better than just about anybody in Hollywood, same with Malkovich)

eh... I still think you are gay, but anyway Pitt is awesome for the roles he does choose. One of my faves is him as Tyler Durden, where he basically he makes fun of himself the whole time.

But from the other posts, I am looking forward to Burn After Reading, I am partial to movies with good ensembles like that.

And Steely, people love angelina jolie for her looks 10 years ago, that said I think 99% of the guys here including would still hit that.

Best.

Beerball.

Ever. :unsure:

Filling slot machine can be quite taxing ya know.

Where's the bite me smiley? :thumbsup:

eh... I still think you are gay, but anyway Pitt is awesome for the roles he does choose. One of my faves is him as Tyler Durden, where he basically he makes fun of himself the whole time.

But from the other posts, I am looking forward to Burn After Reading, I am partial to movies with good ensembles like that.

And Steely, people love angelina jolie for her looks 10 years ago, that said I think 99% of the guys here including would still hit that.

I wouldn't. She's covered in tatoos and I'd have to talk to her and I couldn't bear that.