Jauron to have a sit-down with Turk?

Not only was Turk calling plays that resulted in TD's, but the TD's were caught by a tight end. This is not acceptable, and not conducive to Dickie J winning the 12-10 game that he so enjoys. I have a feeling there could be a press conference at the Ralph this afternoon to announce "fundamental differences" that have resulted in Schonert's departure.

Funny text message I got early in the game last night from my friend, who lives in Chicago:

"Game not on NFL Net until midnight, but I see on Internet that Bills are up 7-0. Who got the two safeties?" :thumbsup:

Not only was Turk calling plays that resulted in TD's, but the TD's were caught by a tight end. This is not acceptable, and not conducive to Dickie J winning the 12-10 game that he so enjoys. I have a feeling there could be a press conference at the Ralph this afternoon to announce "fundamental differences" that have resulted in Schonert's departure.

Funny text message I got early in the game last night from my friend, who lives in Chicago:

"Game not on NFL Net until midnight, but I see on Internet that Bills are up 7-0. Who got the two safeties?" :)

:thumbsup: