What will be remembered more?

stevestojan

What will people remember more?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What will people remember more?

• The Yankees/Red Sox ALCS
    • The outcome of whoever ends up in the World Series

I really think this is gonna be like when the US won gold in Hockey against Russia. No one cares that it wasn't for the gold.

Honestly, I can't stand baseball. The thought of watching a regular season baseball game from start to finish makes me think a trip to the dentist would be a viable alternative. But this series is so frigging awesome I can't believe it.

I mean, hell, Boston hits a HR that doesnt look like one because it hits some girl who is wearing a black shirt and it made it look like it hit off the wall. I mean, where the hell does that happen? Great stuff!

Anyway, your opinions...

As long as the Yankees win tonight and Boston dosent, thats really all I care about, if they lost the World Series then so be it....the World Series to me, when Boston is playing the Yankees in the ALCS, is the undercard.

If the yankees were playing someone else in the ALCS, say a Seattle, then thats a different story.

I really think this is gonna be like when the US won gold in Hockey against Russia. No one cares that it wasn't for the gold.

Honestly, I can't stand baseball. The thought of watching a regular season baseball game from start to finish makes me think a trip to the dentist would be a viable alternative. But this series is so frigging awesome I can't believe it.

I mean, hell, Boston hits a HR that doesnt look like one because it hits some girl who is wearing a black shirt and it made it look like it hit off the wall. I mean, where the hell does that happen? Great stuff!

Anyway, your opinions...

77248[/snapback]

The funny thing is that last night's game was the most boring one of the series. The Sox just dominated the Yanks.

If the Sox had lost last night, it would have just been a typical Red Sox season. Now, if they don't win it all, it's going to rank up there as one of their greatest failures since '18.

It's either, come back from 3-0 only to lose it in 7 or perform the greatest comeback in the history of baseball in the ALCS only to lose the World Series.

If they win it all, the 2004 Sox will be legendary, with Schilling leading the way.

To the Sox fans: "Where would you rather be, than right here, right now."

Anyway, your opinions...

77248[/snapback]

i'm a bit confused.. i could've sworn you had a yankee avatar up last week and then early this week an astros one. right?

i'm a bit confused..  i could've sworn you had a yankee avatar up last week and then early this week an astros one. right?

77473[/snapback]

yeah. Im not a baseball fan. Just enjoy great competition, and that's what this postseason is all about.

I really would rather see the RedSox win, but that's only because they yankees already have like what, 38, 39 championships?

As long as the Yankees win tonight and Boston dosent, thats really all I care about, if they lost the World Series then so be it....the World Series to me, when Boston is playing the Yankees in the ALCS, is the undercard.

If the yankees were playing someone else in the ALCS, say a Seattle, then thats a different story.

77253[/snapback]

That's such a losers mentality.

The Bills beat Miami in the AFC title game and then lost the Super Bowl..........I would have rather won the Super Bowl, but that's just me.

The Bills beat Miami in the AFC title game and then lost the Super Bowl..........I would have rather won the Super Bowl, but that's just me.

77477[/snapback]

I dont consider that a losers mentality at all.

First off, we have won many World Series titles as it is...that has part to do with my thought process.

With your Bills analogy, I do agree with you, because we havent won the Super Bowl yet.

77477[/snapback]

:devil::lol::lol:

I see you think very logically... The Bills couldn't have possibly won the SB without beating Miami.

How do you get to the SB without beating Miami in the AFC title game?

If they win it all, the 2004 Sox will be legendary, with Schilling leading the way.

To the Sox fans: "Where would you rather be, than right here, right now."

-------------------------

The 2004 Sox would be legendary???? That's like saying the 1997 Florida Marlins are legendary or the 2002 Anaheim Angels are legendary. On what grounds are they legendary

The 1998 Yankees are legendary.

Why exactly would a team that got in as a Wild Card favorite, almost blew the ALCS and wins the WS be legendary?

The media will hype it as legendary...but truthfully folks are they any different than any other team that has won a WS???

I'm not trying to take anything away from you BoSox fans...but c'mon legendary???? Get over yourself.