Coaching

Trader

Nice job by the entire staff. OL played really together. I like the job they did. I think this line is jelling nicely they looked good all night no matter which combo was in. The team was solid all around but that first offense reall had their timing down. I would like to see this OL stay together for the season.

Clearly this group is on the same page.

Nice job by the entire staff. OL played really together. I like the job they did. I think this line is jelling nicely they looked good all night no matter which combo was in. The team was solid all around but that first offense reall had their timing down. I would like to see this OL stay together for the season.

Clearly this group is on the same page.

The play calling was excellent, two TDs to the tight end, who would of thought. :thumbsup:

The play calling was excellent, two TDs to the tight end, who would of thought. :thumbsup:

Maybe this was the plan all along.

Spend years with pathetic and inept play calling, make you TE's as useless as breasts on a Nun, and then one day just start calling good plays and using the TE. Completly mess with the oponents game planning! We were all fooled, it was the plan all along!