I bet all the kool aid drinkers and edwards haters

sure really loved tonights game.

Excuse #1- its just preseason, the steelers weren't trying

Tonight i saw a coach who is trusting those hes hired, a qb who is making all the throws, including the ones into traffic, and an offensive line who without its best player opened holes for all running backs, and protected its qb.

Ps. That was against the no 1 defense from last year.

And if you have a problem with my optimisim, go :thumbsup: yourself :thumbsup:

Heyyy eh eh eh

sure really loved tonights game.

Excuse #1- its just preseason, the steelers weren't trying

Tonight i saw a coach who is trusting those hes hired, a qb who is making all the throws, including the ones into traffic, and an offensive line who without its best player opened holes for all running backs, and protected its qb.

Ps. That was against the no 1 defense from last year.

And if you have a problem with my optimisim, go :thumbsup: yourself :thumbsup:

Heyyy eh eh eh

lol that was pretty good :thumbsup:

I'm just watching the game now, and while I tend to take next to nill away from preseason. Those first 2 drives were really good. The first td pass was very nice, with the right amount of touch. The scramble to avoid a safety. Just flawless, and great job by Lynch downfield blocking on that as well. I also like the presure we're getting defensively. We still need Peters back. No offense to Walker, who's been more then adequate at rt. He lacks the speed needed to be a lt.

:) Pretty quiet around here this morning?

Optimism tends to get blasted with "it is just preseason"

Trent pulled a 180 from last week. He needs to maintain this level of play.

The play calling was terrific.

:thumbsup:

Optimism tends to get blasted with "it is just preseason"

Trent pulled a 180 from last week. He needs to maintain this level of play.

The play calling was terrific.

I love Trent.

It's. The. Pre. Season.

I don't care about the play-calling or how he plays. The only thing I now care about in pre-season is Peters's absence.

I love Trent.

It's. The. Pre. Season.

I don't care about the play-calling or how he plays. The only thing I now care about in pre-season is Peters's absence.

Peters wasn't a first round lineman, so he doesn't count. Don't you know you only go to the playoffs if you spend draft picks on linemen, preferably defensive interior linemen. Then only if they are true first round quality. if they are picked in the first round, but didn't deserve it as determined several years later then it doesn't count as a first rounder spent.

lol that was pretty good :thumbsup:

I'm just watching the game now, and while I tend to take next to nill away from preseason. Those first 2 drives were really good. The first td pass was very nice, with the right amount of touch. The scramble to avoid a safety. Just flawless, and great job by Lynch downfield blocking on that as well. I also like the presure we're getting defensively. We still need Peters back. No offense to Walker, who's been more then adequate at rt. He lacks the speed needed to be a lt.

Yes, and he admitted as much. He actually added weight for the right tackle position and was hesitant to play left tackle because of that reason. We do need JP back, but at least all those "looks like JP has leverage afterall" posts after last weeks game will slow down. This line could be very very good with JP....

I was one who was very disappointed with Edwards performance against the Redskins. I even started a thread saying Losman 1 and Edwards 0. Edwards definitely showed me some stuff against the Steelers though and so did our OL. Last week I had to hear all of the talk from my co-workers like "The Bills suck!, They'll struggle to beat Miami., Edwards is really going to be your team's QB?, HAHAHAHA!!!!!, Your OL couldn't hold up in a HS football game." , and so on and so on. It kinda wears on you when you see your team have a performance like they did against the Skins 1st string. This week I hold alot more optimism. The play calling was GOOD and it was obvious that Jauron left it to Schonert, our OL looked like a completely different group from the week before, and Edwards looked like an up-and-coming NFL QB. Peters "leverage" defiitely took a hit last night. And what about McKelvin's TD return? Wooooooweeeeeee that kid is fast! Hopefully he makes an impact for our team as a defender as well, but we now see what they were talking about with him returning kicks. All in all, I was happy with our team's performance. This week I'll be able to talk trash, especially to the 5 or 6 Steeler fans that I see on a regular basis. Oh happy days :thumbsup: