Wilson's Having a Great ST Game

MattM

But was that him on the Steelers long TD pass who just let the guy catch it? He could have either 1) gone for the ball, or 2) put his shoulders squarely into the numbers of the receiver. I know it is preseason and nobody wants to get hurt, but that was a hospital pass and the receiver should have paid for it.

But was that him on the Steelers long TD pass who just let the guy catch it? He could have either 1) gone for the ball, or 2) put his shoulders squarely into the numbers of the receiver. I know it is preseason and nobody wants to get hurt, but that was a hospital pass and the receiver should have paid for it.

I think that would be Youbooty

he was a step late getting there cause his angle wasn't great........so going for the ball wasn't an option, and i think he had it in his mind to tattoo the guy but ended up only making a weak attempt at stripping him cause holmes was already starting to turn......but i do agree with you that he should have been more aggressive and at the very least launched himself at him (although just taking the correct route to the ball or even looking back would have helped)