Can the Fullback

Zona

I like that formation the best. It seems that we have the perfect combination of run and pass threat. I hope we see less and less of Barnes and more of Royal out wide or Hardy, Parrish and Evans out there...

I never understood why we had to go with a power control game because of weather. If we could run the K-gun with Jimbo, why not with This team? The weather hasn't changed that much in 18 years has it?

I never understood why we had to go with a power control game because of weather. If we could run the K-gun with Jimbo, why not with This team? The weather hasn't changed that much in 18 years has it?

I think our base offense should be three wide. I think it's better to have parrish on the field than Barnes or an H-back. Marshawn proved last year that he can be productive without a lead blocker.

I don't think we have the right tight ends to run the K-gun. Royal & co do not even look like thay play the same position as McKeller & co. But some version of a 3 wide base offense would get the best skill position players on the field more.