Bills - Steelers Watch it live here

Buftex

...big thanks from this side of the pacific.

That is awesome! Much as I hate technology sometimes, someone getting to watch a Bills pre-season game in Austrailia is a great thing! My nephew is down in Adalaid...watching too!

That is awesome! Much as I hate technology sometimes, someone getting to watch a Bills pre-season game in Austrailia is a great thing! My nephew is down in Adalaid...watching too!

...the Bill may make pay-TV about once every 2 years, if we're lucky. The friggin' Cowboys got 12 games last year. If there's a way to watch the Bills, I'm in! :thumbsup:

What the heck exactly is this site? Is it related to the Steelers or some other affiliation - or do they show just random events? Is there a chance the next Bills preseason game will be carried there?

What the heck exactly is this site? Is it related to the Steelers or some other affiliation - or do they show just random events? Is there a chance the next Bills preseason game will be carried there?

The next game, against the Colts (8/24) is an NFL Network production, to be broadcast live. If you don't have satallite, you should be able to go to any sports bar that does, and watch it live. The last pre-season game against the Lions will be more likely to be found on the internet, but not necessarily.