August 17th, Night Practice

GO EARLY the first buses leave Sutherland at 4:45

Gates open at 5:00

head right out to the far field where you will see a white fence with the players #'s on it. Stand in the line of the star player you want the most. The airhorn will sound at 6:30 and you watch the players stroll to the assigned places. Get your autograph and run to another line. Hurry you only have 15 mins before they RUN away.

GO EARLY the first buses leave Sutherland at 4:45

Gates open at 5:00

head right out to the far field where you will see a white fence with the players #'s on it. Stand in the line of the star player you want the most. The airhorn will sound at 6:30 and you watch the players stroll to the assigned places. Get your autograph and run to another line. Hurry you only have 15 mins before they RUN away.

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

I'll see you there :ph34r:

I'm going to be heading up, too. I haven't gone to a practice where I had to take the bus (my friend lived down there and we just did a tuck and roll at the entrance), but this year I'll have to park and use the bus. The past two years, I went to the side of the field opposite the fence and walked right up, no problems. I'm not a big autograph seeker, but last year a bunch of guys came over to our side after practice (Lynch, Posluszny, Losman, Edwards, etc.).