The Newest Bill on the Injury List

Chris Brown!

What the heck happened? Did this guy take the day off? Or is there something wrong with my browser? I don't know the last time the Bills website had the same main article up for over 24 hours! Did they just have a walk through this morning or did NOTHING happen??

Give me Bills news! Aaaaaargh!

There's a game on Thursday. That means a closed-to-the-media walkthrough Wednesday morning, followed by a bus ride to Toronto.

Chill.

Oh come on, Lori! A special interest segment is all I ask! Something about Ralph's grandkids, may be an expose on Melvin Fowler's favorite recipies, the players' reaction to Madden 09, anything! Anything!

This is his latest post:

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 9:59 AM ET | Link

PHELPS GREATEST OLYMPIAN EVER: No question about it folks, Michael Phelps is without a doubt the greatest Olympic athlete of all time! Summer, Winter...nobody compares.

i keed, i keed!

Guest dog14787
There's a game on Thursday. That means a closed-to-the-media walkthrough Wednesday morning, followed by a bus ride to Toronto.

Chill.

gulp, a bus :)

The least Brown could do on a slow day is let us know if the Customs let Lynch over the Border for hitting that Canadian Chick, Eh.

No conviction, no record for the Canadian border guards to flag.

(Good thing Anthony Hargrove isn't on the team this year ...)