Note to self, watch the Olympic womens javalin compition

Just Jack

Pic #8...do I detect cameltoe?

Ponder this for a moment: The Olympic village is seething with athletic 20-somethings, including Ms. Franco, who have been training hard for years, who are finally ready to blow off some steam. It's no wonder they are handing out 100,000 condoms.

PTR

Yes, yes you do. B-)

Amen! When I was 16 I went the beach in North Carolina with a good friend. His uncle was short, a bit overweight and bald. He lived in Brazil for a few years and married this tall, gorgeous woman. Even better is that she had a twin sister that joined us for the week! What eye candy! I just got out of 12 year relationship and South America is on my hit list!

B-) Add Paraguay to my travel list. Man I need to get to South America!

Amen! When I was 16 I went the beach in North Carolina with a good friend. His uncle was short, a bit overweight and bald. He lived in Brazil for a few years and married this tall, gorgeous woman. Even better is that she had a twin sister that joined us for the week! What eye candy! I just got out of 12 year relationship and South America is on my hit list!

Damn! Good luck. If I were in your position I would do the same and then visit Vietnam after that. There are quite a few in these parts and a lot of them are very cute as well. B-)

• 2 weeks later...