Hot Chicks Dig Obama

Chilly

I guess it goes to show that McCain's camp is better at running negative ads and funny ads than anyone else. Great strategy. Not surprising some people like it.

I think it's an amusing strategy. And I think it'll be an effective one.

But personally...I find it more an amusing social commentary on the whole personality cult surrounding Obama, and less a commentary on Obama or his candidacy.

More swift-boat pablum that does nothing to explain how McCain is going to help solve our economic problems. If McCain can try to exploit Obama's physical appearance and the opinion of a few airheads, then I suppose it's fair game for Obama to have a commercial with some old women saying they like McCain because he's old like them.

But personally...I find it more an amusing social commentary on the whole personality cult surrounding Obama, and less a commentary on Obama or his candidacy.

Yep, which is why I found it a rather silly ad. It's less about knocking Obama and much more about knocking the people who support Obama. It doesn't make me want to vote for McCain, it just makes me want to slap all the morons who are voting for Obama because he's dreamy.

More swift-boat pablum that does nothing to explain how McCain is going to help solve our economic problems. If McCain can try to exploit Obama's physical appearance and the opinion of a few airheads, then I suppose it's fair game for Obama to have a commercial with some old women saying they like McCain because he's old like them.

As referring to swift-boat, you must mean telling the truth about someone as that is what the Swift-Boat Veterans did in 2004, told the truth about Kerry. Kerry has provided no proof that they lied. He could do that if he released ALL of his military records. He said he would, but never did. He must have something to hide.

Nothing funnier than a 'swift boat' whine.

The reason the ad resonates is because Obama hasn't explained what he is going to do to solve our economic problems either, but that hasn't stopped the rock star adulation from certain people. I've yet to hear an Obama supporter articulate why they like him other than 'he'll stop oil companies' or something equally ignorant. No income tax for seniors? Yeah, that's a brilliant strategy for balancing the budget. Not a pathetic attempt to pander to senior voters at all. :wallbash:

The reason the ad resonates is because Obama hasn't explained what he is going to do to solve our economic problems either, but that hasn't stopped the rock star adulation from certain people. I've yet to hear an Obama supporter articulate why they like him other than 'he'll stop oil companies' or something equally ignorant. No income tax for seniors? Yeah, that's a brilliant strategy for balancing the budget. Not a pathetic attempt to pander to senior voters at all. :wallbash:

Hey!! We get $1000.00 rebate from the windfall profit tax on those evil oil companys, retard!! :wallbash:

( Lilly liberal wanker )

And if McCain had a solid platform to stand on, he wouldn't feel the need to take this route.

In fact it speaks volumes that he's not running on his record.

Hey!! We get $1000.00 rebate from the windfall profit tax on those evil oil companys, retard!! :wallbash:

( Lilly liberal wanker )

:wallbash:

Except I make over $50k a year and don't belong to a union, so I don't think there's any 'I' in 'we'.