Bills in Manchester, NH???????

beastmode

Just moved from Buffalo, NY to Manchester, NH. Can anyone suggest a place I cna find Bills games every Sunday? My apartment complex does not allow me to put a directtv satellite dish on the building so I cannot get Sunday ticket.

Thanks.

Just moved from Buffalo, NY to Manchester, NH. Can anyone suggest a place I cna find Bills games every Sunday? My apartment complex does not allow me to put a directtv satellite dish on the building so I cannot get Sunday ticket.

Thanks.

Try PMing someone over here.

Never mind the PM, the first post is about the spot they meet at in Manchester.

Edited by Beerball

I have lived in NH for 26 years and have, sadly, never been able to share a Bills game on tv nor in the stadium with fellow Bills' lovers such as myself. But, I have also not taken advantage of local places to at least share the comraderie with fellow Bills' fanatics. I didn't know there was a place in Manchester to see the Bills, that is 20 minutes away for me, as the Harp is 1 hour or so. I'll have to check out Billy's Sports Bar this year. I'll me the older, confused looking guy, in the middle of all that Bill's fandom. :lol: But, I have envisioned what a trip to da Ralph would be like, closed my eyes as a kid and saw me there. I love my Bills and I must, before I die, go to da Ralph (also see Great Pyramids, Athens, Rome, etc.) and enjoy a raucious Bills' crowd. Peace all.

Best place is Billy's Sports Bar. Bills fans usually in the side room, off to the right as you walk in.

I should add that the Harp in Boston is just one hours drive from Manch-Vegas. It's definitely worth seeing a game with the Boston Bills Backers. It's a madhouse.

PTR

I have lived in NH for 26 years and have, sadly, never been able to share a Bills game on tv nor in the stadium with fellow Bills' lovers such as myself. But, I have also not taken advantage of local places to at least share the comraderie with fellow Bills' fanatics. I didn't know there was a place in Manchester to see the Bills, that is 20 minutes away for me, as the Harp is 1 hour or so. I'll have to check out Billy's Sports Bar this year. I'll me the older, confused looking guy, in the middle of all that Bill's fandom. :lol: But, I have envisioned what a trip to da Ralph would be like, closed my eyes as a kid and saw me there. I love my Bills and I must, before I die, go to da Ralph (also see Great Pyramids, Athens, Rome, etc.) and enjoy a raucious Bills' crowd. Peace all.

Don't confuse the crowd at the Harp with the one at Billy's. The Harp has a couple hundred rabid Bills fans. Billy's has 5-10 enthusiastic but polite viewers. The downside is having to listen to the arrogant Pats fans if their game is on at the same time. It's still worth going though.

PTR

Thanks.

Just as a note, even though your apartment complex will claim otherwise, it is illegal for them to prevent you from putting up a satellite dish. This battle made its way through the courts nearly ten years ago and the courts upheld (nationally) tenants' rights to put up a satellite dish (or regular antenna). I followed it closely back then since I lived in an apartment at the time. I'm sure it wouldn't be all that difficult to find a reference to the ruling somewhere and take that to your apartment complex manager. If they still refuse, I'm sure you can report them to someone (though, being NH, it's possible that 'someone' is only the attorney general in which case, good luck getting noticed).

Just as a note, even though your apartment complex will claim otherwise, it is illegal for them to prevent you from putting up a satellite dish. This battle made its way through the courts nearly ten years ago and the courts upheld (nationally) tenants' rights to put up a satellite dish (or regular antenna). I followed it closely back then since I lived in an apartment at the time. I'm sure it wouldn't be all that difficult to find a reference to the ruling somewhere and take that to your apartment complex manager. If they still refuse, I'm sure you can report them to someone (though, being NH, it's possible that 'someone' is only the attorney general in which case, good luck getting noticed).

But, the apartment can, legally, make it impossible for you to put a dish, or anything else, in a "common area". The roof of your apartment is considered a common area, as it is visable to other renters. I have looked in to this as well...it all comes down to how "common area" is defined.

I've gone to Jillians a bunch of times. They are right off of Elm and Canal Street, in the Mill buildings area. They have at least 15 large flat screens all around the restaurant, and play all of the games. There's usually a bunch of Bills fans there as well. Decent bar food, nice atmosphere:

Jillians

GO BILLS!

But, the apartment can, legally, make it impossible for you to put a dish, or anything else, in a "common area". The roof of your apartment is considered a common area, as it is visable to other renters. I have looked in to this as well...it all comes down to how "common area" is defined.

True, in which case you're s%^& out of luck.