I think we are two or three players away from being a great team

I've been saying it for years now, but add in a solid DE that consistently gets pressure on the qb to that list

Center and guard postions..Until the offense can move the pile forward we will struggle to win more tha half the games..When lynch has to break or carry 5 tackles to gain 2 yards they will have trouble..

Defensive End, WLB, and TE.

Assuming Trent Edwards can solidify the qb spot. We still have no serious threat as an edge rusher. Schobel is over 30, Denney, and Kelsay are neither edge rushers or starting caliber. We need a guy to be not only a future starter, but a guy who poses a threat off the edge. I think our lb's are solid players. While Kawika Mitchell won't hurt us, and is better then Ellison, he's not much of an impact player. He's a bit of a stiff, and is not a game changer. Tight end I've all but given up on hoping the bills improve. They'll simply have to luck into any threat at the position. It seems they wouldn't know a good te, if they were forced to watch film of Jason Witten, Gates, and Winslow non stop. They would come out wanting to sign a Brandon Manumaleuna, or Steve Heiden.