[LAMP] Made the PGA blog

HopsGuy

I sent a glib note to Jason Sobel, the ESPN golf reporter that does a live blog during the majors. He put it up:

----------------------------------------------------

6:01 p.m.: E-mail from Pat in Charlotte, N.C., obviously sent before that last birdie:

The Lions blue is taking its toll on Curtis. I heard he took four wide receivers in the first four rounds of his fantasy draft. I hope Matt Millen shares some of the blame.

That one made me laugh.

----------------------------------------------------

Not my best work, but I'll take the mention. :D

AD - you may now comment on how boring golf is.

So i was watching the PGA, and why is it that all of the morons in the gallery feel the need to run over to an errant shot and hover around it like a bunch of damn moths flocking to a light?

Probably because of this.

And why do the other doofuss's have to yell "go in the hole" on the first shot of a par 4 or 5????????

On the surface that seems a bit more complicated. But not really.

Ahhh....the sweet sight of Sergio choking away another major. :huh:

Sergio has me worried there for a bit. I thought he might actually have pulled it off and won the thing. But then when he went into the water on 16, you knew old sergio was back. Missed putt on 17 and the tournament was effectively over. Sergio is Paddy's B word.

Also, Ben curtis' caddie should have punched him for hitting driver on 15 and 16. Stupid decisions on those holes and bad luck on 17 and his tournament was over. Basically, his play down the stretch mirrored the the success of the team's hat he was wearing.