USA Basketball

RayFinkle

D-Wade looks solid (19 points) and LeBron has 18. See some occasional lapses back into the NBA isolation mentality but for the most part they seem to be moving the ball around a lot more than we've seen in the past.

how cool is that for the president as he is leaving, getting the attention of the womens team and give them a wave...nice move by bush...i dont remember any president being this visible in any olympics....pretty cool

Just how old is Kissinger, and was he sleeping when they showed him sitting behind the Prez?

how cool is that for the president as he is leaving, getting the attention of the womens team and give them a wave...nice move by bush...i dont remember any president being this visible in any olympics....pretty cool

No! he's bad because he yawned at the opening ceremonies!!!

The US team is playing very well together.

They are playing decent but would it kill them to not make an ally-oop attempt every other time down the floor...or dribble into traffic only to kick the ball out randomly hoping a teammate is there to receive it?

That's not why he's bad.

Exactly my whole point.

He's a horrible leader. Awful President. And yet more than (or almost, depending on who you ask) half of all Americans voted for him again.

My point is he sucks because of his presidency in general, not because of how he sits at the opening ceremonies.

Exactly my whole point.

He's a horrible leader. Awful President. And yet more than (or almost, depending on who you ask) half of all Americans voted for him again.

My point is he sucks because of his presidency in general, not because of how he sits at the opening ceremonies.

Ahh sorry. My sarcasm meter has been on the fritz.