Player assessments after 1 preseason game???

If you think that you can't or shouldnt be able to determine anything from the first pre-season then you are an idiot. As a coach you must make evaluations quickly and accurately. If Edwards doesn't break out of his punk mode and starting playing like an NFL QB then he has to be replaced. So, you think that the whole organization should wait for another year to see if Edwards can play? This is the NFL not fantasy football and changes must be made. Edwards should be looking over his shoulder after that garbage he puked out on the field yesterday.

LOL..pathetic post...It was 3 series..You need to get a grip...

What's your pedigree Slamn?

I do coach football and it is a tough thing to do. I always look at it as performer and non-performer. If Edwards thinks his job should be there waiting for him just because Losman has misfired then he should be woken up. The NFL is about right now, not when Edwards may decide its time for him to show something. I don't see Edwards every day but damm he looked like a high school player yesterday and Losman did not. Bottom line is either step up and performer or take a seat on the bench.

I swear to god people are so dumb it really is funny. If anyone who has said this team sucks because of the first two series of the FIRST PRESEASON game has the nerve to change their opinion after the second or third or even fourth then you're whole credibility is shot. People can't see past their own stupidity and it's pretty comical. If after the first 8 games of THE REGULAR SEASON we still are stinking it up then it would be a fair to assume this team needs something else by way of what ever the opinion of the week is but until then the idiots need to stop pretending they know anything about how the NFL or Preseason works. These are the people that start QB controversies and then complain that there's a QB controversy.

I do coach football and it is a tough thing to do. I always look at it as performer and non-performer. If Edwards thinks his job should be there waiting for him just because Losman has misfired then he should be woken up. The NFL is about right now, not when Edwards may decide its time for him to show something. I don't see Edwards every day but damm he looked like a high school player yesterday and Losman did not. Bottom line is either step up and performer or take a seat on the bench.

Well, if you are in fact a HS coach, then I hope you have more patience with your teens than you do Edwards. He played two series. One nice pass to Roscoe, one throw away because the rook dint do good. The remaining throws...eh!

you can't tell everything from a preseason game but if you lose the majority of the line battles it tells you something- that Washington's linemen are much more physical than ours- maybe they are the best in the NFL and we are #2 but I doubt it - more likely they are average and we are below average.

If you think that you can't or shouldnt be able to determine anything from the first pre-season then you are an idiot. As a coach you must make evaluations quickly and accurately. If Edwards doesn't break out of his punk mode and starting playing like an NFL QB then he has to be replaced. So, you think that the whole organization should wait for another year to see if Edwards can play? This is the NFL not fantasy football and changes must be made. Edwards should be looking over his shoulder after that garbage he puked out on the field yesterday.

My vote for worst post of the year

There is no way you coach football with an attitude like that about 1 series of pre season football in the FIRST preseason game.....

I think your full of @hit

Explaining plays to your wife doesn't make you a "coach".

Right Mike , and what exactly is it that you know about putting together a football team. Oh you read a message board.

Actually Sam, I don't claim to be a coach. I don't claim to be able to make a personnel judgment after 8 plays. I don't pretend I know more than everyone else. I come here because there are about a dozen people who really know what they're talking about. I come here to read the feedback they provide.

Unfortunately that's becoming more difficult because TSW is drowning in a cesspool of stupidity and people like you keep crapping out of your mouth. But by all means, keep posting and you'll solidify your spot in the retard hall of fame.