Player assessments after 1 preseason game???

Mike, are you trying to tell us that Trent might not suck? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't think we'll have an solid idea on Edwards at least until the end of this season.

What I am trying to say is that you can't conclude anything from what you saw last night. The only thing to be concerned about is whether or not there were any injuries and it appears that we made it through unscathed.

I don't think we'll have an solid idea on Edwards at least until the end of this season.

What I am trying to say is that you can't conclude anything from what you saw last night. The only thing to be concerned about is whether or not there were any injuries and it appears that we made it through unscathed.

If you think that you can't or shouldnt be able to determine anything from the first pre-season then you are an idiot. As a coach you must make evaluations quickly and accurately. If Edwards doesn't break out of his punk mode and starting playing like an NFL QB then he has to be replaced. So, you think that the whole organization should wait for another year to see if Edwards can play? This is the NFL not fantasy football and changes must be made. Edwards should be looking over his shoulder after that garbage he puked out on the field yesterday.

If you think that you can't or shouldnt be able to determine anything from the first pre-season then you are an idiot. As a coach you must make evaluations quickly and accurately. If Edwards doesn't break out of his punk mode and starting playing like an NFL QB then he has to be replaced. So, you think that the whole organization should wait for another year to see if Edwards can play? This is the NFL not fantasy football and changes must be made. Edwards should be looking over his shoulder after that garbage he puked out on the field yesterday.

It's not like Jim Kelly lit up the preseason when he was playing either...TE played like 12 plays, tough to conclude anything from that

Really Mike? Are you suggeting this team doesn't suck? I definitly saw a 6-10, 7-9 team last night.... and I'm not even taking the score into consideration. The Bills could've won 40-10, but if they played like they did last night, I'd give tem an "F".

It's not like Jim Kelly lit up the preseason when he was playing either...TE played like 12 plays, tough to conclude anything from that

Don't let them bother you. He may have been 1 for 5 plus a botched interception throught the air, but he was 7 for 7 on handoffs.

Really Mike? Are you suggeting this team doesn't suck? I definitly saw a 6-10, 7-9 team last night.... and I'm not even taking the score into consideration. The Bills could've won 40-10, but if they played like they did last night, I'd give tem an "F".

Well, if the Bills only play their starters for 2 series and are playing 3rd and 4th stringers in the second half of games during the regular season, then yes, i agree, they will probably go 6-10 this year.

Jesus, where have you been? I don't know how I could have ignored an a$$ that big until now.

Wow I forgot how preseason games bring out the retards.

GO BILLS!

What last night proved to me is that this board is now filled with half wits who know little or nothing about football.

This place is drowning in a sea of stupid.

What last night proved to me is that this board is now filled with half wits who know little or nothing about football.

This place is drowning in a sea of stupid.

Right Mike , and what exactly is it that you know about putting together a football team. Oh you read a message board.