What will you be looking for in tonight's game?

I want to see the first unit score on its opening drive and NO NOT by a fieldgoal either. Im talking with a couple nice run plays with Lynch, maybe a screen to Parrish, with a nice dumpoff to Lynch getting us into the redzone. Maybe a nice slant to Evans to get us on the goal line and a nice fade pattern to Hardy for a TD!

Seriously is that too much to ask!!!!!!!!!!

But in all honesty, I want to see everyone come outta the game with a clean bill of health. Id also like to see the 2nd & 3rd stringers play hard. Kinda interested in what we will see outta McKelvin.

I wanted to see the Skins entire team offense, but they will be without a few key guys.

The PS opener will be a good test for the Bills. The Redskins have a game under their belt. A game in which they looked very sharp and disciplined. I'm psyched to see the '08 Bills in action. Some of the things I will focus on:

-- How does TE look in running the new O?

-- Does JP still look like an inaccurate asz clown and will he be outplayed by GH?

-- The DT play, how will Stroud, McCargo, and Spencer Johnson look?

-- How will Poz do coming off of his injury?

-- How will new additions James Hardy, Kawika Mitchell, and Xavier Omon look?

-- Who will be the diamond(s) in the rough that shine tonight? Possibly one of the 10 receivers that are in camp.

Anyway, 7:00 can't get here soon enough. What will you be looking for?

TE and Lynch are on the list, but i want to see Poz and mitchell. I think Hardy will sit (HAMMY). I am so psyched for tonight I went out and bought a Poz jersey for me and TE for the MRS. Also bought two 22oz. sapporo's. Let the drama begin. :thumbsup:

Hopefully the offensive philosophy of run on fist and second down, then pass on 3rd & 5 left the building with Steve Stepchild!

:D couldn't agree more!! The time to bloom into the offense that we need to compete is now. This is Dicky J's 3rd season. I think its all or nothing. We could be the next Giants.Go Bills, Go TE!! :thumbsup:

TE and Lynch are on the list, but i want to see Poz and mitchell. I think Hardy will sit (HAMMY). I am so psyched for tonight I went out and bought a Poz jersey for me and TE for the MRS. Also bought two 22oz. sapporo's. Let the drama begin. :thumbsup:

According to Bills Daily, Hardy is not only playing, but starting tonight.

BTW, glad to see another NObama '08 supporter! 0:):D

According to Bills Daily, Hardy is not only playing, but starting tonight.

Thats good news. :thumbsup: I had heard that earlier in the week he suffered a leg injury. I wasn't sure if he was cleared to play. On account that i was shopping with the Mrs. all day :D .

I wish. 0:) Granny panties at Sears. Two hours for six shirts :D I would rather have been kicked in the nuggets by a midget :blink:

That's pretty lame! :thumbsup: At least Football season is here! Time to set the DVR! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS!!!!!!!!!