Charlie Batch's career over?

I don't think so. At this moment the perception about Losman in the league is a Kid with a Big Arm but a very inaccurate arm...If Losman was valued so much, teams like the Jets, Dolphins, Chiefs and Vikings would have made a play for him...

Look for the Steelers to get a veteran insurance QB from another team before regular season. They will probably give a late round draft pick to get Chris Simms from the Bucs.

You could also say that if the Bills valued Losman less they would have made a trade with said teams.

Lol, don't worry, they will tire themselves out and then someone will post here that they signed Leftwich to backup Big Ben. Apparently the choice was between Leftwich and Culpepper

Bernie Kosar wasn't available? :D

Leftwich.

Yeah, but..

Having no choice but to follow his career living in Jax for a long spell, the other posters are correct in saying the Stillers are in big trouble if Ben goes down. Leftwich is a buffoon, incapable of putting together a coherent sentence. He was allowed to play in the league for too long and now teams' think he's a Todd Collins-type with smarts and game experience. Del Rio didn't just promote Garrard, he kick Leftwich to the curb.

Signing Leftwich is just another way to say 'we need a back up QB'.

And did someone say Beck was going to be released? The guy was a 2nd round draft pick last year, I dont care if he pushes parcells mother down stairs he is not getting let go with out some sort of compensation.

:huh::P

Yeah, but..

Having no choice but to follow his career living in Jax for a long spell, the other posters are correct in saying the Stillers are in big trouble if Ben goes down. Leftwich is a buffoon, incapable of putting together a coherent sentence. He was allowed to play in the league for too long and now teams' think he's a Todd Collins-type with smarts and game experience. Del Rio didn't just promote Garrard, he kick Leftwich to the curb.

Signing Leftwich is just another way to say 'we need a back up QB'.

What does it say when it says they took a look at, and made their choice between Leftwich and Culpepper?

Nobody listens anymore.

And did someone say Beck was going to be released? The guy was a 2nd round draft pick last year, I dont care if he pushes parcells mother down stairs he is not getting let go with out some sort of compensation.

You've seen Beck play, right? I was seriously annoyed when CamCam spoiled our fun by benching him in the game up here. That was on its way to ranking among the top all-time QB meltdowns.

So, a serious question: who's going to trade for him?